Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Crazy Pursuit from the President①

There was a small light on in the room, and in the dim light, Yan Ge's face, which was madly touted by millions of fans, looked a little listless.

He was sitting on the bed smoking a cigarette, the quilt covering his waist. Xue Mang was lying on the bed, looking up at Yan Ge's smoky face, thinking that he was really sexy.

A cigarette was quickly finished, Yan Ge threw the cigarette butt into the ashtray, leaned his head against the head of the bed and let out a long breath.

Then he said a classic quote from a scumbag, "I drank too much last night, and I don't want this to happen. Why don't we just pretend that nothing happened." I

was still admiring Yan Ge's perfect face just now. Xue Mang's expression froze for a moment, and he said incredulously: "What... what did you say?"

Yan Ge really thought he didn't hear clearly, so he repeated it very patiently. The next second, he felt a pain in his lower back, and the whole person rose into the air, and in a trance he fell from the bed to the ground.

Xue Mang on the bed withdrew his feet, lifted the quilt and pointed at Yan Ge's nose and scolded, "Yan Ge! You started turning your face and didn't recognize anyone before you put on your pants, don't you want to get along?!"

As for Xue Mang's words , Yan Ge felt so innocent. I don't know what kind of evil it was last night. God knows what kind of horror and sense of collapse it feels when I wake up and find that I slept with my buddy.

Xue Mang quickly picked up the clothes from the ground, put them on one by one, and finally squatted in front of Yan Ge and pinched his chin: "I think you are very nice, and I was also very satisfied last night, do you think about it? Try it with me?"

Yan Ge said with dull eyes, "But I'm a straight man."

Xue Mang's eyes gradually turned cold, "You're boring like this."

Yan Ge was about to cry, "I'm really a man. Straight man..." The

neatly dressed Xue Mang stood up straight, straightened his slightly wrinkled cuffs, and said calmly with a business-talking expression on the corner of his mouth: "I'm not joking with you, just think about it. , let me know when you think about it. You must know that I am generous to my friends, but I am more generous to my boyfriend."

Saying that, Xue Mang strode out of the room, and then walked out of Xue Mang's house. With his complacent look, those who didn't know thought he was the one who slept with Yan Ge last night.

After Xue Mang left, Yan Ge finally broke down and grabbed a handful of his hair, "Dandan, what should I do?!"

Following his shout, a sunflower larger than a human head appeared in him in front of you. As soon as the sunflower appeared on the flower plate, she had a smile on her face, "Darling, I'm here, dear, is there any problem?"

Facing the system's painful tone as always, Yan Ge asked sadly, "Egg, What should I do if my innocence is gone?"

Society is progressing in the era of development, with the rapid development of science and technology, the major Yan Ge studied was finally replaced by robots, and he also successfully became a glorious unemployed citizen.

Later, in order not to become a moth in the new society, Yan Ge found a job, that is, to work as an experiencer in a time-travel entertainment company. He chose this job only because of the high salary. His first job was to save the hard-pressed male supporting cast.