Chapter 145

Chapter 145 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is Terrifying 18

Lan Ling searched around the coast, but couldn't find any clues about Yan Ge. After meeting with Yinhe, he asked worriedly, "What should I do? Has Wang been arrested?"

Yinhe stared blankly ahead, Lan Ling After talking for a long time without getting a single response, he poked the Yinhe strangely and said, "What's wrong with you? Why don't you speak?"

"Huh?" Yinhe blinked and responded, "It's nothing? Why don't we go back. "

How can I go back?" Lan Ling anxiously shook Yinhe's arm, "Didn't you listen to what I just said? I think Wang might be in danger."

"Wang won't be in danger, he is so powerful..." Said Yinhe absent-mindedly: "If even the king can't handle it, we can't do anything about it."

"How can you say such depressing words..."

Lan Ling was still chattering aside, Yinhe leaned on a piece of coral , I met him the first time I went to a place where humans live. What should I do? Did he find me?

Yan Ge was at home waiting for Alves to come back, but Alves didn't come, Lucia came first. Yan Ge quickly pulled up his skirt to make sure that the fish tail was not exposed. Lucia looked around, smiled sweetly at Yan Ge and said, "Is Alves not here?"

"Are you looking for Alves?" Yan Ge said, "He went out and will be back in a while, you are here. Wait a minute."

Saying that, Yan Ge tried to leave, and Lucia quickly said, "No... No, I'm not looking for him." As

she spoke, she was a little afraid to look Yan Ge's eyes in the eye, and she shrugged from He took out a bunch of fiery red flowers behind him, looked at Yan Ge with big eyes that seemed to be able to talk, and said, "I bought this on the road. I think it suits you very well, whether it's the color or the flower name..."

Yar The moment Weiss walked into the store, he saw Lucia reaching out to touch Yan Ge's face.

He was stunned on the spot and blurted out: "Stop!"

Yan Ge and Lucia looked over together, and Alves rushed forward with a brisk walk, holding Yan Ge behind him and looking at Lucia vigilantly: "What are you doing?"

"Ah? I...she..." Lucia A little confused by Alves' attitude, he organized language for a long time and said, "Ruth's hair is a little messy, I'll help her sort it out."

Alves turned his head to look at Yan Ge, who nodded.

"Oh, that's it, don't bother you anymore, I'll just come." Alves tangled one hand in Yan Ge's hair, and said to Lucia with a smile: "We have something to say, you Let's see if you are...or will you come back another day?"

Lucia gave Yan Ge a reluctant look, and seeing that Yan Ge had no intention of holding back, she endured grief and anger and left.

Alves immediately went to check on Yan Ge, "How is it, are you alright?"

"What can I do?" Yan Ge said, holding the flower in his hand: "The worst case is that I will kill someone to silence me."

"... ...that's good." Alves was relieved, he said: "Alva's situation is a bit difficult, he is very likely to suffer from a serious mental illness."

"Huh?" Yan Ge was quite surprised. Because the male protagonist Alva has always been fine in the original plot, is it because of his own reasons that he is mentally ill? But I didn't do anything. Yan Ge felt so innocent. He had never had contact with Alva from beginning to end, so this must not be his fault.