Chapter 78

Chapter 78 The Secret of the Interstellar Prisoner ①

Late at night, on planet G172, Penitent Prison, Warden's Office.

Yan Ge sat behind a wooden desk made of earth, holding a document in his hand. He looked at the contents of the document, frowned slightly and fell into thought, and tapped the desktop with his fingers irritably.

In front of him stood a uniformed prison guard in his forties. The guard was very respectful and waited quietly for Yan Ge to speak, without any impatience.

After spending his life with Lin Rui, Yan Ge soon entered a new world. Having experienced four worlds, he has almost lost his enthusiasm for doing tasks. He has been with different male partners for a long time, which makes Yan Ge born A feeling of tiredness. In the new world, he has absolutely no desire to take the initiative to approach the male supporting role, but due to the special status of his new identity, the male supporting role actually came to him on his own initiative.

Eggy excitedly said to Yan Ge: "In order to give the host a better experience, Eggy has customized a different identity for the host in each world. Is the host satisfied with the current status?"

Looking at Eggy, who was looking forward to it, Yan Ge's face twitched slightly. He really did not think of the identity of the new world, because he never dreamed that he would one day become a prison warden. Thinking of the next plot, Yan Ge has a headache. His current identity is not fabricated out of thin air. In the original plot, the warden's role is not small, because the male supporting role has served time in this penitent prison. Unlike the silly white sweet male characters in the previous world, the male character in this world is a killer, a very powerful kind of killer. The male supporting role has no name, only one code name is Moon. It is said that as long as the moonlight can reach, there is no one he cannot kill. Moon has no relatives and no friends. He was adopted and trained by a killer organization since he was a child. When he grew up, he became a cold-blooded killer until he was injured and saved by the male protagonist. I don't know if it's because the moon is too lack of love, or because of the hero's halo, in short, the cold-blooded killer actually has feelings for the hero. Having lacked emotional communication since he was a child, he would not ask for, or even give, to his feelings. He knew that the male protagonist had someone he liked, but he didn't care, he just wanted to stay by the male protagonist's side and watch him silently and help him solve his problems.

Sometimes the male protagonist doesn't understand, and he asks him why he is so kind to himself, and the moon will tell him blankly that he is repaying the male protagonist for saving his life.

This time the male lead went to prison not because he was caught or something, but because the male lead had an enemy in prison. His enemy is very savvy, knowing that someone wants to kill him, so he changed his identity and entered the most severe prison on aliens. Prison life is tough, but it's better than death.

Moon knew that this was the enemy the male protagonist wanted to kill, so he also got a fake identity and took the initiative to commit a crime and was arrested and entered this prison, where he wanted to kill the enemy for the male protagonist. In the original plot, the moon suffered a lot in this prison. No matter how powerful he is, he is still a person. He wants to find a person who hides his identity in a prison that detains thousands of people in isolation, and then under heavy surveillance, he is unarmed. Killing him is not an easy task. Although he finally completed the task, he failed to get out of the prison, and he died here. After the male protagonist learned of his death, he understood his intentions, and it was very painful, and even broke up with the male protagonist for a time. The document that Yan Ge was looking at at this moment was Moon's execution notice for criminal detention. To be honest, as long as he didn't sign Moon's now, he wouldn't be able to enter the prison, and he wouldn't die. Judging from the performance of the male protagonist in the original plot, he is not completely indifferent to the moon. If he allows him to be with the male protagonist, will he develop any feelings with the male protagonist? Yan Ge struggled for a long time, unable to write. At this time, a new day came, and the bell rang throughout the penitent prison. Yan Ge finally made up his mind and signed the admission document. The prison guard went out with the document, Yan Ge leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes in thought. Then he stood up and walked out of the office building, the purple moonlight covering the ground. Yan Ge stood at the door, looking at the huge purple moon in the sky, come on the moon... Three days later, an escort spacecraft landed in front of the Penitent Prison on Planet G172. He scolded and walked down. With his hands bound, he looked at this strange planet and the prison in front of him. "Come on!"