Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Crazy Pursuit from the President⑨

Yan Ge: "..."

Why am I so cheap? Just let him be ashamed, why do you want to wipe his face with a cheap hand? ! !

Yan Ge only felt a mouthful of old blood in his chest, Xue Mang closed his eyes and said contentedly: "Don't worry, as long as you don't agree, I won't announce our relationship. Do you want anything? I heard you If you want to buy a villa with a sea view, I will give it to you, and we can go to the seaside for a vacation together in the future."

I don't want it! stay away from me! Yan Ge almost vomited blood, and his hand bounced off Xue Mang's face like an electric shock. He said, "Hurry up and let go. If you don't let go, it will be too late."

"I won't let go." Xue Mang said stubbornly, "I will never let go again. Let go of your hand."

Yan Ge: "Let go now, or it will be too late."

"Are you looking for a reason to reject me again?" Xue Mang smiled confidently, "I won't give you this again. Here's a chance, I, Xue Mang, have never been able to get something when I grow up so big."

Yan Ge closed his eyes in pain, and covered his frown with the other hand.

At this time, the car window was knocked on, and the traffic police said to Xue Mang outside: "What are you doing? Parking is not allowed here."

Xue Mang: "..."

Although this matter has passed, Xue Mang is still not reconciled. After studying hard for so long, I have burned my hands many times, and this is the result? The more he thought about it, the more unwilling he became. He was so angry that he couldn't sleep all night, and went to the company the next day with a pair of dark circles under his eyes.

He has always been sleepless at work, but for the first time he has no interest in the table full of documents. Xue Mang stared blankly at the table with his hands on his cheeks. After a long time, he sent Wu Jian a text message, "I want to talk to Yan Ge, but I don't know what to say?"

Wu Jian, who was having breakfast, saw the text message and almost missed a mouthful. The porridge spewed out, is this really Xue Mang? Why wasn't he so stupid when he was chasing Song Zhiyang?

Song Zhiyang on the side said: "What did you see? The expression is so tangled."

"See for yourself." Wu Jian handed the phone to Song Zhiyang.

Song Zhiyang's expression was also very exciting when he saw it, "Is Mr. Xue being attacked by intelligence? Well, let me save him."

Song Zhiyang replied: "Tell him some jokes or something, and when people are happy, they will naturally There are more words."

Xue Mang thought it made sense, he said: "What kind of jokes are you talking about?"

Song Zhiyang searched his mind for a moment, and replied: "For example, some earthy love words, you make a hole with your hand, I will Make a cut with your hand, so we are a couple."

"Well...isn't it too bloody?" Xue Mang: "Change to something less bloody." Okay

, Song Zhiyang continued to reply: "What do you belong to? I belong to Dog. No, you belong to me."

"That's good." Xue Mang said with great joy, "That's it."

Although it was still early, Yan Ge had already come to the crew, and the director was talking to him. At this time, a text message came suddenly. Yan Ge opened it and saw that it was a text message from Xue Mang.