Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Crazy Pursuit from the President 15 (Catch Bugs)

Xue Mang's taste Yan Ge is really incomprehensible, and he doesn't know where the names of these three films attracted him. Yan Ge is one that he doesn't want to watch either. His liver pain has just ended, and now he just wants to lie in bed with a corpse and doesn't want to go anywhere.

So he replied to Xue Mang's text message, "I don't want to watch it."

Xue Mang fell into contemplation after receiving the text message. These three movies were carefully selected by him. The movies released in the same period are either suspense or fantasy, only these three are love movies. Xue Mang felt that it would be better for couples like them who have just confirmed their relationship to watch romance movies. Didn't he expect that Yan Ge would not like it?

After struggling for a long time, Xue Mang still didn't intend to give up. When he was chasing Yan Ge before, he was obedient, but now that everyone has caught up with him, of course he can't treat Yan Ge with the same attitude as before. How can I say that he is also Yan Ge's boyfriend now, what happened to him? Xue Mang

sent a text message to Yan Ge again, "The tickets are all bought. In short, you must accompany me to the movies."

Yan Ge rolled his eyes on the bed and asked, "What movie?"

Reply: "What do you want to see?"

Alas, Yan Ge couldn't say anything. If you lie, you have to figure it out. If you really bought the ticket, do you need to ask me what I want to see?

He complained silently in his heart, thinking that he would be leaving in a month, and suddenly he couldn't bear to refuse Xue Mang. He read the titles of these three movies that were very mentally retarded at first glance several times, and he chose my boyfriend as a ghost.

Although the technology in the era he lived in was very advanced, and diseases such as cancer were not considered terminal illnesses, there was still no accurate answer to whether people would become ghosts after death. He also thought that if he didn't leave after his body died of illness, would he exist like a ghost?

Xue Mang received Yan Ge's reply, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he smiled sweetly. That's right, how can a couple not watch a movie together?

He was sweetly proud for a while, and then sent another text message to Yan Ge. Tell Yan Ge that he can't drive without a driver's license now, and let him drive to the company to pick him up.

Yan Ge accepted his fate, took a shower and changed his sweat-soaked clothes. When blowing my hair, I found that my face was a little pale, and I opened the drawer to reveal the cosmetics inside. It is normal for actors to have cosmetics at home, but Yan Ge has never put on makeup himself, so looking at these cosmetics makes his paws numb. After thinking for a while, he still pushed the drawer in, and then he reached out and pressed his face and started rubbing, rubbing it hard twice, and then looking at himself in the mirror, his face was really rosy and shiny. Yan Ge drove his car to the door of the company, and then started to call Xue Mang to inform him that it was time to go downstairs. His agent came out of the company gate at this time, and just saw him park his car here. The agent walked over and knocked on the car window, "Why did you come to the company?" Yan Ge didn't want to say that he was here to pick up Xue Mang, so he asked instead, "Are you also in the company? Where are you going now?" "Oh, The family introduced a blind date, and I'm going to meet." The agent looked at Yan Ge and said, "You look good, your stomach problems are almost healed, right? Is it time to start work? " People are still working before they die, which is a bit miserable. Yan Ge waved his hand and said, "No, I can't start work anymore, I want to take another month off." He has always despised the manager for such an enterprising artist. The agent looked at Yan Ge and said bitterly, "Yan Ge, you are still young, so you must not have such a reckless idea. Look at our company, we recruited a group of trainees yesterday. They are all young and young. Young man Ling, do you need a sense of urgency? With so many people coming to compete with you for resources, are you in no hurry at all?" Before Yan Ge could speak, his manager felt a tap on his shoulder. , He turned his head irritably, "Why... President Xue?" Xue Mang suppressed the smile at the corner of his mouth, and tried his best to look serious and said to the agent, "Get out of the way, you're blocking me from getting in the car."