Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The scumbag chases the robot ⑥

Mu's mother shouted outside again, "Why haven't you come out yet?"

"Come on!" Mu Ke glared at Yan Ge, turned and walked out.

This planet is very strange. It does not rain all year round but is not short of water. The plants on the surface of the planet are very strange, lacking chlorophyll, and they are all colorful.

For the first time after coming to this planet, Mu Ke walked in the forefront excitedly. As you get farther from the mine, the plants grow. Mu Ke took a sniff in front of a flower-like plant, and said in disgust, "It's not fragrant at all."

"Let's go." Mu's mother was a little worried that Mu Ke's physical strength was exhausted too fast, and he couldn't walk after that.

Mu Ke, who had hardly seen other people for such a long time, asked: "Is the market in the urban area?"

Mu's mother said, "It's not even in the urban area, it can only be regarded as a small town."

"There are many people there, right?" Ke Chong asked eagerly, "Are there any aliens?"

Mu's mother did see aliens here, but only one or two. She nodded and said, "There are aliens, but you may not meet them today. It's here ."

After walking for about an hour, Mu Ke couldn't walk a bit. He had never walked for such a long time since he was a child, let alone this road was not easy to walk. His excitement also disappeared, and he looked up at Yan Ge, who was beside him. Seeing that he hadn't noticed him, Mu Ke gritted his teeth and walked silently.

After walking for another half an hour, Mu Ke sweated all over, and finally reached the town. Mu's mother pointed to the front and said, "That's the vegetable market."

Mu Ke finally saw other people on this planet, got a little excited, and followed Mu's mother into the vegetable market.

But shopping for vegetables is not the same as rushing on the road. Not only do you have to walk slowly but also choose carefully. When Mu Ke's mother squatted on the ground to pick fresh vegetables, a painful expression appeared on her face.

He said: "Mom, just buy something and go home."

"How about that?" Mu's mother said, "If it's not the freshest dish, it will affect the taste."

Mu Ke wants to say that I don't care about the taste, I just want to go home now, but he is a lot more sensible, but he keeps the words in his heart and doesn't say it. When he turned his head, he found a child about his age in the booth next door, who was skillfully serving dishes for the guests. The child's face was dirty, and the clothes on his body were outdated for a long time on earth.

Feeling Mu Ke's gaze, the child looked over and saw a very beautiful boy looking at him without blinking. The child smiled and waved to Mu Ke.

Mu Ke stood on the spot with no intention of moving at all, the child said to him: "Do you want to buy vegetables?"

Mu Ke dryly said: "No."

"This is for you." The child handed Mu Ke a tomato and said : "These are vegetables shipped from the earth. It's delicious. Here's to you."

Mu Ke looked at the bright red tomato. He hadn't eaten a tomato for a long time. The food on this planet cannot be said to be unpalatable, but it always has a strange taste, and he is not very used to eating it. Yan Ge on the side looked at Mu Ke, reached out and took the tomato and stuffed it into Mu Ke's hand, saying, "You should say thank you at this time."