Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The Crazy Pursuit from the Hero ①

" Where is Mr. Zeng?"

"I don't know."

"Who can tell me where Mr. Zeng is?"

"He seems to be testing the company's new product himself."

"..."

With a prompt, Zeng Hui opened the door. Eye. The assistant on the side gave the towel and water thoughtfully, Zeng An took the water with an indifferent expression, and said, "What does that new tester do?"

"Uh." The assistant could not understand Mr. Zeng's question, but he He replied respectfully, "He's doing testing work."

Zeng Hui turned his head sideways and looked at his assistant coldly. The assistant was frightened by this look, and immediately said: "I mean, he has nothing special to pay attention to, and is now an employee of our company."

Zeng Hui turned his head back, he said: "Three Within minutes, I want all the information about this person."

"Uh... ok." The assistant said, "I'll prepare it for you right away."

At this moment, he found that Zeng Hui was lying back in his original position, and the assistant He was stunned, "Mr. Zeng, you..."

"This new product is very interesting." Zeng Hui said, "I want to try it again."

Seeing that Mr. Zeng closed his eyes again, the assistant was lying in his heart. No matter how interesting the new product is, what you experience is not the same service. This product is for customers to go in and experience the thrill of saving the male supporting role, not for the customers to be the rescued male supporting role, not to mention that you go in. After that, I couldn't keep my memory...

"Is the host ready? It's about to start."

Yan Ge opened his eyes when he felt the light again. He was in an antique room. Big family.

He was already prepared for this. Before entering the new world, the system Dandan told him that the new mission world was an ancient world. He stood up, the black silk hem hanging down, and he walked around the room, where there was no one but him.

The system said: "According to the host's request, the identity prepared for the host in this mission is the leader of the demon sect."

"..." Yan Ge's mouth twitched, and then praised: "Nice job.

" The plot Yan Ge already knows, this time the male supporting role is called Ji Shaoyou, a well-known martial arts hero. His rival in love is the leader of the martial arts alliance, and the person he likes is a man with a tortuous life. But it doesn't matter, the only person Yan Ge is responsible for is Ji Shaoyou, the male partner.

Eggy suggested sincerely: "Host, since you and Xue Mang can grow old together in the last world, why don't you seduce male supporting roles in this world, it will be easier to complete the task in this way."

"I will never!" Yan Ge said with a dark face: "In the last world, it was because of a wrong plan at the beginning. I had to stay with Xue Mang as a last resort. I am a straight man, how can I always be with men? Together?"

Eggy said puzzled: "Is it a last resort? I don't remember anyone forcing you."

"...You talk too much." Yan Ge made excuses for himself, "I wonder who can refuse someone who is tender and tender to you. Infatuated person? Not to mention what if Xue Mang can't think of suicide if I leave? I can't kill an innocent life because of my own mistakes, not even in an illusory world!"