Chapter 143

Chapter 143 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is So Scary 16 (Catch Bugs)

Alves went to cook with tears in his eyes. He opened the refrigerator and found that there were no more ingredients at home. He went upstairs to let Yan Ge continue to sleep, and called him when the meal was ready.

Naturally, Yan Ge had nothing to object to, so he wrapped the quilt and continued to sleep. It's been more than two years since I came to this world, and this is the first time I've slept in bed. It's really sad to think about it.

Not long after Alves left, a woman came to the door of the flower shop. Her beautiful face was a little haggard. It was Lucia who had dinner with Alves last night.

Because people in the small town basically know each other, Alves' flower shop is not very good, but it is not closed during the day. Lucia looked in from the glass door and saw that Alves was not in the store, thinking he was still upstairs, so she pushed the door in, and called out, "Alves?

" A bunch of messed up dreams. I don't know since when, he has another problem. I usually don't dream when I go to bed at night, but if I wake up and go back to sleep, I will definitely have a dream. The content of the dream is varied, and it is easy to be addicted. If no one wakes him up, he will not know when he wakes up again.

Lucia called twice and went upstairs with a strange feeling in her heart when no one answered. The store door is open, indicating that Alves has woken up, why has no one answered her? She went upstairs and saw that the door was open, she pushed open a crack and found that the quilt on the bed was bulging. Lucia said, "Why did you fall asleep again, Alves? I've been holding back something in my heart for a long time. Would you like to hear me?" Yan Ge was dreaming of being chased by aliens, and he was awakened when he heard Lucia's voice. Now, holding the quilt in both hands, dazedly opened his eyes and looked towards the door. Lucia widened her eyes and looked at Yan Ge on the bed in disbelief. As soon as Alves walked into the door with this dish, he saw Lucia standing at the end of the stairs, staring at his room in a stunned manner. "What are you doing?" Alves, who thought about it mildly, said loudly, "Who let you in?"

As he said that, he rushed up the stairs in two steps and dragged Lucia down. Lucia was dragged downstairs by Alves in a daze, and the whole person was a little in a trance. Alves' heart sank, damn it, what should I do? Will she help me keep a secret?

The two stood in the store nervously and dumbly for a while, and Alves finally figured out how to speak.

"You..."

"You..." The

two said at the same time, Alves said with a pale face: "You say it first."

Yan Ge upstairs was also completely awake. Has he been found? That woman seems to be the one who ate with Alves last night, seems to be called Lucia? She was so happy when she was with Alves, wouldn't she like Alves? How to do this? In order to make Alves leave her, she will definitely find a way to get rid of herself.

In just a minute or two, various versions of love and hatred emerged in Yan Ge's mind, and he had even thought of where he was standing with Alves wandering around the world.

Lucia looked into Alves' eyes and said, "The one above...is that your girlfriend?"

"Um..." Alves: "Huh?!"

She only saw Yan Ge's face but not him Lucia, who was fish-tailed under the quilt, said, "How come I've never seen it before?"

Alves' mind turned quickly, and he quickly thought of the key to the problem. Yan Ge's fish tail was covered by a quilt, so Lucia did not discover the identity of the mermaid. Moreover, Yan Ge has long red hair, coupled with the mermaid's beautiful androgynous face, it is not impossible to mistake him for a woman.