Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The Crazy Pursuit from the President 12

When Xue Mang came to the hospital, he saw that Yan Ge was being held by his own father's two bodyguards. As soon as he saw Yan Ge, he felt complicated and even a little uncomfortable with his expression.

Not only was Xue Mang uncomfortable, but even Yan Ge was a little uncomfortable. Originally, it was unpleasant when we separated last time, and this meeting was for such a reason. Xue Mang

glanced at him, turned his face slightly, and said to the two bodyguards, "Okay, let him go. It's none of his business."

Glancing at Yan Ge.

Yan Ge didn't know what was going on, and there was something wrong in his heart. When Xue Mang sticks to him, he hates it, Xue Mang ignores him, and he feels inexplicably irritable again. You're so obedient, you don't have some kind of mental illness, right?

After a while, Xue Mang came out of the ward, and Yan Ge thought that it would not be good for him to leave without saying a word. He said, "Is Chairman Xue okay?"

"It's okay." Xue Mang added: "It's okay, it's his... own reason, don't take it to heart."

Yan Ge couldn't help but wonder: " What happened to the chairman? Is there something wrong with his body?"

"No." Seeing Yan Ge's troubled appearance, Xue Mang told him a secret about Xue Zhonghua that was not a secret.

When a generation like Xue Zhonghua was born, the country was at the juncture of reform, and people at that time were deeply divided in their thinking. Quite a number of people who are enlightened and knowledgeable pay more attention to naming their children. Those who are elegant like to name their children in ancient poems, and those who are foreigner and foreigner like to name their children like Shirley William. .

Xue Zhonghua's parents are different, they are all people from the countryside. Because my brain is still flexible, I came out to work hard at a young age, and I did not expect to earn a lot of family business. People are in the upper class, but some ideas are really ingrained. For example, they feel that the reason why they can live a good life is thanks to the country. Because of this kind of thinking, when the child was born, he gave the child a name with a shining red star, Xue Zhonghua.

Xue Zhonghua has been in an aristocratic school since he was a child, and the names of the classmates in it are Western-style. He didn't feel anything at first, but later his good grades were envied by some of his classmates. Students often point to Xue Zhonghua and say, "He is Xue Zhonghua, you don't know which Zhonghua he is? It is the Zhonghua of Zhonghua Cigarettes."

After speaking, he would pose as a smoking cigarette, and the surrounding students would laugh together. laugh it out.

Xue Zhonghua's young mind was deeply hurt, which was directly reflected in the fact that after he grew up and took over the company, all employees of the company who smoked were fired by him. If someone dares to smoke in front of him, if he is not mad, he will definitely retaliate to that person's doubts about life.

Later, as his business became bigger and bigger, and his status became higher and higher, everyone basically knew about his quirk. Even if someone who was accustomed to smoking fell down in front of him, he would try to restrain himself.

Over time, this matter has become an unspoken thing in the circle. If anyone dares to smoke in front of Xue Zhonghua, and still smokes Zhonghua cigarettes, then he is declaring war on Xue Zhonghua.

Yan Ge's mood was extremely complicated after hearing these past events. The society is really sinister, because you don't know who your unintentional actions will offend.