Chapter 97

Chapter 97 The True Monarch is a Love Brain ⑥

    Xuan Yu was grabbed by the guards and stared wide-eyed as he twitched as Fugui fell to the ground.

    The commotion in this matter is a bit big. The queen and the concubine all gathered together to make the harem riotous. What kind of decency is this? Just when Fugui was lying on the ground and couldn't move, the eunuch's shrill voice came from outside: "Your Majesty is here!"

    This voice came in, and Concubine De and other concubines immediately panicked. Only the Empress remained calm, she said, "What are you panicking about? Why don't you come with this palace to greet Your Majesty?"

    From the Empress to the guards, all saluted and greeted the Emperor, Xuanyu looked in the direction of the door with teary eyes. As the majestic man in the black dragon robe walked in, Xuan Yu's mind was filled with the idea that this man was his father, his biological father. They all said that the father and the emperor liked them. When the mother and concubine were pregnant with him, the father and the emperor were very much looking forward to his birth.

    It was because the father and emperor were deceived later, so they ignored him.

    The emperor walked into the courtyard and saw the bloody rich and noble who were beaten at a glance. He frowned and glanced at the concubines who were always charming and charming in front of him, only to feel disgusted in his heart, as women, they were so vicious.     "What's the matter?" The emperor stretched out his hand and rubbed

    his nose, and asked the queen, "Why are you all gathered here?

    "

I recognized whose child it was, because the child looked so much like his mother.

    The emperor was stunned for a moment, and the queen said, "Your Majesty, this enchanting evildoer can't stay."     "

    Ah... oh?"

Finally, he said: "You can already use magic at a very young age. If you grow up, you can do it? The harem has such a monster, and the lives of the princes and princesses are worrying. In the long run, it will definitely affect the country." The

    emperor frowned deeply. Frowning, he glanced at Xuanyu again.

    Xuanyu was caught by the two guards, so he could only look at the emperor sadly, and defended with a cry: "I am not a demon, save the rich and noble, he is going to die..." The

    emperor retracted his gaze and asked the queen. : "What are you going to do?" The

    Queen said: "Such an evildoer cannot be dealt with hastily. The concubine wants to set fire to Suzakumen tomorrow at noon, so that he can no longer make trouble."

    "Then let's do it like this." The emperor Feeling a little bit of a headache, "This matter is up to you to handle. I have been having headaches for a few days, so don't bother me any more." The

    queen was slightly blessed, "The minister and concubine follow the order."

    Xuan Yu looked at the emperor helplessly. After coming and going, the queen said: "Lock up this evildoer and take it to Suzakumen for disposal at noon tomorrow."

    Xuanyu was taken away, and a guard said: "How to deal with this dead eunuch?"

    "Drag out of the palace gate to feed the dogs . ." The queen seemed a little impatient.

    Xuanyu saw them dragging the rich and noble as if they were dragging a piece of rotten meat, leaving a long bloodstain on the ground. He was thrown into a cold and damp house, and the door was locked and no one cared about him. It seemed that he was the only one left in the world. Yan Ge appeared beside him, put his hand on Xuanyu's head, and comforted: "Don't worry, I won't let you die."