Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Crazy Pursuit from the President 24 (Catch Bugs)

Xue Mang hurriedly turned to wipe his face, Yan Ge waited for him to turn his head, and when he raised his hand, he found that he couldn't lift it at all. In addition to the weakness of the hand, there is an instrument connected to the hand.

Xue Mang grabbed Yan Ge's hand and asked distressedly, "Does it hurt?"

Yan Ge actually felt okay, a dull pain in his stomach, but not very strong. The effect of the anesthetic hasn't completely passed, so he feels okay now.

He opened his mouth, and a layer of mist immediately covered the respirator, Xue Mang leaned over and said, "What do you want to say?"

Yan Ge raised his hand to touch Xue Mang's temple with difficulty, and said in a soft voice, "Don't cry. Xue Mang looked at him ,

and suddenly a tear fell uncontrollably and fell on Yan Ge's cheek. Xue Mang quickly distanced himself. He pulled the corners of his mouth and said, "Don't cry, I won't cry anymore."

"What are you doing here?" The

nurse's voice came from the door, and then the door was pushed open, and the nurse took the infusion The bottle walked in and said to Xue Mang, "Do you know the person at the door?"

Xue Mang stood up and glanced at the door, and said, "I don't know.

"

Sure enough, the nurse called Yan Ge's agent before he left the bottle, "Mr. Xue, the news of Yan Ge's cancer can't be covered, what should I do?"

Xue Mang knew that this matter could not be hidden sooner or later. The reporters certainly won't give up when they know the news. Xue Mang glanced at Yan Ge, and must not affect his recovery. Xue Mang said: "If you can't hide it, then don't hide it. Hurry up and find someone to come to the hospital to guard it. You can't let Yan Ge be affected." The

manager agreed. Having to bring new people is really exhausting. He also knew how smart the noses of those reporters were. When he brought people to the hospital, the corridor where Yan Ge's ward was located was already full of reporters.

The agent said in his heart that it was fortunate that there were a lot of people with him, so he immediately led people to rush up to drive the reporters out.

Before he came, the nurses in the hospital were blocking people. How could the young nurses stand up to these wolf-like reporters, and the nurses' caps were all pushed off.

The agent asked the bodyguards to block the door of the ward and entered the ward by himself. He took a few deep breaths and saw Yan Ge, who was fully armed.

The agent was stunned for a moment and asked, "Is the operation done?"

"Well." Xue Mang nodded.

The agent then asked, "How is it? Was the operation a success?"

Xue Mang was speechless when he asked this question. He didn't want to say these things in front of Yan Ge that would affect his mood, but at this time he couldn't ask the agent When people go out to talk, there are so many reporters outside that he can't go out at all.

The agent is also a good person, Xue Mang understood immediately without speaking, the situation is definitely not optimistic. He couldn't help blushing when he realized this. Yan Ge was the first popular artist he had ever brought.

Before taking Yan Ge, he was just a low-level manager in the company, and the artists under his hand were all picked by others, and none of them were promising. Later, Yan Ge became popular, and he gradually became one of the company's gold brokers. And Yan Ge's people are not bad, with good living habits and good temper, and don't like whole moths.