Chapter 111

Chapter 111: The Dragon and Bed Officials Are Frightened ②

"What?! Yan Ge has already entered Beijing!"

Li Xiu put her hands on the table and stared at Yang Yanqing with wide eyes.

"Yes." Yang Yanqing's old face turned green, "People have already entered the capital, and the army is camping outside the capital." It's

over, it's over...

Li Xiu fell down on the dragon chair in despair and said inexplicably: "He actually Treat my imperial edict as nothing!"

"Yeah." Yang Yanqing shook his head and said, "Not a son of a man, not a son of man..."

At this moment, Chen Hong hurried over and said, "Your Majesty, General Yan Ge asks to see you."

"What? He's here?" Li Xiu was so frightened that he almost jumped up. "He came in here?"

Yang Yanqing also took a few steps back in fright. As if, he said, "The general came alone."

"Huh?!"

Yang Yanqing immediately responded, "He came alone?"

"Yes." Chen Hong said inexplicably, "General. When I return to Beijing to report on work to meet His Majesty, I am alone."

Li Xiu was still in shock, and he still refused to believe: "Is he really the only one?"

Chen Hong affirmed: "He is the only one ." Li Xiu

was frightened to death. Xiu was even more sad and angry, "What on earth does he want to do?"

"Who knows..." Yang Yanqing calmed down and said to Li Xiu, "Your Majesty, might as well see you."

It doesn't matter. If it wasn't for Yan Ge's army outside the city, he really wanted to ambush some swordsmen and axemen behind the screen, and only when Yan Ge came in, he would chop him to pieces.

But I can only think about it, Li Xiu waved his hand and said, "General Xuan Yan Ge."

"General Xuan Yan Ge!"

Yan Ge, wearing dark armor and a scarlet cloak behind him, walked into the imperial study step by step.

Li Xiu gulped nervously, and saw the man who was so disgusting walk in, every step seemed to be in his heart.

"My minister, the great general Yan Ge, pay my respects to the emperor." Yan Ge knelt on one knee and said vigorously, "Long live my emperor."

Li Xiu gritted his teeth and said, "Aiqing, please be flat. "

Thank you, Your Majesty." Yan Ge was about to stand up when Yang Yanqing on the side said, "No way."

But Yan Ge stood up anyway, squinting at Yang Yanqing and said, "Who are you?"

"Who am I?" Yang Yanqing's nose was crooked, "This old man is the prime minister of the dynasty, Yang Yanqing. When you were born, I went to eat the full moon wine, and you still pretended to be garlic with me?"

"Oh, I'm really sorry." Yan Ge said, "When I was full moon I don't have a good memory, I don't remember what your old man looks like."

Yang Yanqing: "..."

Li Xiu has been observing Yan Ge since he came in. He thought that Yan Ge, who grew up at the border and became famous in the world, was a rough man. , but did not expect him to be unexpectedly beautiful. How can a fair-skinned person look like being exposed to the wind and the sun at the border? It must be an embroidered pillow that is delicious and lazy to enjoy.