Chapter 93

Chapter 93 The True Monarch is a Love Brain ②

A strong sense of oppression, the oppressed Yan Ge did not dare to move.

Fortunately, Xuanyu didn't know that Yan Ge was deliberately provoking him. After all, he thought that it was absolutely impossible for Yan Ge to know his thoughts about his eldest apprentice. Xuan Yu felt unhappy in her heart, her face became colder and colder, and was about to send Yan Ge away.

Yan Ge was swept away because he was afraid of making Xuanyu anxious, so he immediately offered him a piece of flattery, "Master, don't worry, I'm not the same as my senior brother, I will always accompany Master."

Xuanyu never thought of Yan Ge If he would say something like this, he silently looked at his little apprentice, and it was only a few years after he brought him back from the mortal world. He looked thin and weak, with poor cultivation. At this moment, Xuan Yu didn't care about anything, he waved his hand and said, "You are still young."

The pressure on Yan Ge disappeared, knowing that Xuan Yu was no longer angry, he said: "Master, I am no longer young, disciple. I have no father and no mother, you brought me back, and from now on I have only master."

Xuan Yu's heart moved when he heard it, and he looked at the apprentice carefully again. In fact, it was an accident to accept this little apprentice. He did have the intention of accepting another apprentice at that time, but he was not actually planning to accept a human being. In fact, their Yuxu lineage doesn't really look down on people, because people are created by Nuwa, and they are different from those who were born and raised by nature.

His eldest apprentice was not a human being, and the second apprentice was also planning to bring back a spirit with a root of wisdom. It was also fate that not long after he went out, he was walking on the street of the world, when a dirty little hand grabbed the hem of his clothes. Xuanyu looked down and saw a scrawny child reaching out to him, "Master, give me something to eat."

After so many years, it was the first time someone was begging. Xuanyu didn't know what to think at the time, so he blurted out: "Would you like to be my disciple?"

After that, he took the little beggar back to Zizhulin and named it Yan Ge. After returning, he regretted it a little, and later found out that this disciple was The aptitude is ordinary, and he is still a boring gourd. After a while, Xuanyu doesn't care much about him.

At this moment, listening to his apprentice's words, he suddenly felt a little relieved. Although human children are not qualified, they are born with rich emotions. Compared with the elder apprentice who has been with him for thousands of years and walks away, what the younger apprentice said did not live up to the teaching he taught him.

It was rare for Xuan Yu to have a heart of benevolent teachers, and he was no longer so impatient with Yan Ge. He said to Yan Ge kindly: "I didn't bluff you just now, these eight/nine profound arts are extremely wonderful, and it is indeed not something you can easily master. Yes. There are other high-level exercises here for the teacher, and your future achievements will not be bad after you practice."

Before Yan Ge could speak, he suddenly felt a gust of breeze blowing, and then someone in the distance said loudly: "Xiaoxian Taibaijinxing, on the order of the Queen Mother, came here to invite True Monarch Xuanyu Jiuling to participate in the Peach Fest that will be held once every three thousand years. "

Pantao Club? Yan Ge was excited for a while, and opened his head to look in the direction from which the voice came.

Xuan Yu was bored and planned to refuse. Pantao is a good thing for ordinary gods. To him, it is not much different from ordinary fruits. There is really no need to join in the fun. Just when he was about to refuse, he caught a glimpse of his little apprentice's excited expression.