Chapter 53

Chapter 53The scumbag chases the robot ⁸

As the time when Mu Ke's parents passed away, some things have to be dealt with, such as the inheritance of Mu's father's mine.

Many people came to the house that day, including Mr. Q. When Yan Ge opened the door for them, Mr. Q pointed at Yan Ge and said, "This is their robot."

"Oh." The leading man in a black suit glanced at Yan Ge, then said, "Call Mu Ke out. Right."

Yan Ge felt a little uneasy, seeing the attitudes of these people, why did they seem to be looking for trouble? Yan Ge said: "Please wait a moment."

Then he walked into Mu Ke's room, Mu Ke was still lying on the bed sad. After seeing Yan Ge, I was not only sad, but also very angry. He rolled his eyes at Yan Ge, "Don't come in, go out!"

"Didn't you hear the voice outside?" Yan Ge said, "The family is here to deal with the issue of your parents' inheritance."

Mu Ke's heart trembled . , even though he has accepted the fact that his parents died, he still has an unacceptable feeling when he hears the word inheritance. Mu Ke got off the bed and walked out of the room with pursed lips.

As soon as Mr. Q saw Mu Ke come out, he said affectionately: "Xiao Mu, you are out, come to Uncle's place quickly."

Mu Ke stood beside Yan Ge and looked at the crowd silently, his feet motionless. Mr. Q was a little embarrassed. He touched his nose and pointed at the middle-aged man in a black suit beside him, "This is Mr. Liu."

Mu Ke looked at Mr. Liu, and Mr. Liu smiled.

"This is lawyer Tan." Mr. Q pointed to a humane beside Mr. Liu.

Lawyer Tan came out and extended his hand to Mu Ke: "Hello, I'm here to help you deal with your parents' inheritance. This is my business card."

Mu Ke took the business card and glanced at it, his face was pale and his eyes were wide open. Looking at everyone with big eyes, he said, "Please sit down."

Everyone sat down at the table, and Yan Ge went to the kitchen to make tea.

Lawyer Tan said, "As the first-order heir to Mr. Mu and Ms. Ke, although you don't have a will, it is relatively simple to inherit property. You only need to sign these few documents. You can take a look."

Mu Ke nodded, picked up the thick document and began to read it carefully.

Yan Ge came out with the tea, the Mr. Liu coughed lightly with the tea cup, and lawyer Tan immediately said: "In the inheritance you have inherited, in addition to the savings in your parents' account, this house and the car, there is also a metal The mine and the various machines in the mine. You are still too young and immature to maintain the normal operation of the mine. As a lawyer, I would like to give you a suggestion. Sell the mine and use the money from the sale of the mine. To support your future living, study and other expenses."

Mu Ke raised his eyes and glanced at Mr. Liu, who was on the side, although he was small doesn't mean he was stupid, looking at their posture today, if he didn't agree, I'm afraid he wouldn't take a break easily. There are only himself and the alien at home. The alien is a robot, no matter how much he behaves like a human being, he has many limitations, and some things can't help him.

"How much is Mr. Liu going to pay?" Mu Ke asked.

Lawyer Tan took out a contract and said: "Your parents' mine has not been profitable since it was put into operation, especially the mine accident that happened not long ago, and the encounter with interstellar robbers this time, which caused heavy losses to the mine. Mr. Liu was willing to take over because he heard about your experience and felt pitiful. The price he offered was one million."