Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Secrets of Interstellar Prisoners 13

The uncle who was tasting the wine suddenly sneezed, and he said strangely, "Which girlfriend is thinking of me?"

Yan Ge didn't know what to say, a fifty-year-old man still has so many girlfriends. The uncle raised a glass to Yan Ge and said, "Let's have a good drink today."

Yan Ge picked up the glass and touched it. Uncle was cutting the steak, and Yan Ge suddenly said, "I have something to tell you."

"Let's talk." Uncle said indifferently, "are you worried about your job after you get out of prison? Don't worry, your parents bought a planet for you the year you were born. That planet is now It's already very prosperous, as long as you want, you can go to that planet to be a king."

"No..." Yan Ge said a little embarrassedly: "I mean can you move the time of my release from prison? "

Huh?" Uncle asked suspiciously, holding the wine glass: "What did you say? Say it again?"

Yan Ge: "I mean I want to stay here for a while longer, I...I can't bear you...Ouch!

" He slapped Yan Ge's head, and his neck became thick with anger, "If you have the guts, say it again? We have worked so hard to nurture you from childhood to adulthood just to make you like going to jail?"

Yan Ge clutched his hands . The head stood up and took a few steps back: "Uncle, calm down, listen to my explanation..."

"There's nothing to explain, I shouldn't have promised your brainy dad to let you be a prison warden, which caused you to think now. It's watts too." My uncle pointed at Yan Ge and said, "Say, do you want to stay here?"

Yan Ge: "I don't want to stay here forever, I just want to delay leaving for a while."

"You still dare to bargain with me . ?" Uncle stepped on the dining table, and then flew to kick Yan Ge.

Yan Ge was shocked and said, "Good skills!"

Then he was kicked to the ground, his uncle fell on Yan Ge's side, squatted on the ground and grabbed Yan Ge's collar with one hand, and said, "Are you going?"

Yan Ge said with tears in his eyes: "Uncle... I have a last resort."

"Difficulty? You talk about it." Uncle sneered: "If you can't tell me what I am satisfied with, I will take off your clothes. , let you bathe in front of thousands of prisoners, so that you can enjoy the real treatment of prisoners..." The

moon quietly climbed up the office building and stuck to the outer wall of the warden's office like a gecko. As soon as I climbed over, I heard a man inside who seemed to be saying that he was going to take off someone's clothes. As soon as his brain exploded, he stuck his head out of the window and looked in, and saw Yan Ge being held above him, a middle-aged old man was pulling his collar, Yan Ge was holding the old man's hand with both hands, as if struggling .

A closer look at Yan Ge's eyes seemed to have tears in his eyes. Oh my God, what a cold and strong person, was he actually tortured and cried?

Yan Ge grabbed his uncle's hand and said, "Listen to me..." Before

he even started speaking, he caught sight of a figure out of the corner of his eye. Yan Ge's eyes widened in an instant and exclaimed: "No!"

"No?" Uncle wondered: "What's your name... ah!"

In an instant, Uncle flew out, and the moon excitedly went to help Yan Ge , said sadly: "I'm here to play!"

Yan Ge screamed: "Uncle!"