Chapter 150

Chapter 150 The Taoist Master Comes to Accept Me 4

After listening to the three people's analysis, Ji Cheng only felt chills all over.

Standing between Cheng Mo and Liao Yiqing, he still felt a little sense of security, he said, "Then...is this ghost easy to deal with? When I find it, can it be dealt with?"

Liao Yiqing smiled and said confidently: "You I underestimate us too, Cheng Mo and I are the best of the younger generation, and a serious ghost can't deal with it."

Infected by his self-confidence, Ji Cheng felt a lot more relaxed, so he heard Cheng Mo say: "It's not a problem now, but If that Specter kills a few more people, it won't be certain."

Ji Cheng: "Huh?"

"This used to be a mass grave." Cheng Mo raised his legs and walked out, looking at the school playground under the moonlight, "Yin evil spirit After being suppressed by the yang energy of the school for many years, it would have been fine. But if there is a ghost born in the school who kills forty-nine people here, he can connect with the yin qi of the mass grave, let alone us. Even if the master comes, I can't deal with it."

Ji Cheng turned his head and looked back, the writing on the toilet wall was still there. Everyone is going to die, do you mean everyone in the school? He was a little puzzled: "You told me that there is no difference between ghosts killing people. Either they kill the person who saw him, or they kill the person they hated before they died. Which kind of ghost is this?"

"The latter one ?" Let's go." Yan Ge said: "The person who died is from Class 19 of Senior High School."

Liao Yiqing said, "How do you say it?"

Yan Ge pointed to the line on the wall and said, "Look at this, it's written on this floor. It is very likely that the specter is a student on this floor, you must know that specter murders are done step by step, killing the most hated ones first, and then killing innocents indiscriminately."

Liao Yiqing also wanted to understand, He said, "By the way, isn't there a student in Class 9 who is recuperating at home? It's that female student, who seems to be called... called..."

"Han Zhu." Cheng Mo said.

"Yes." Liao Yiqing said, "I have seen all the students in the class that day, and they are all normal. The only one I haven't seen is that Han Zhu."

"But the head teacher has already called, and they are resting at home." Ji Cheng's mind was in a mess, he scratched the back of his head, and suddenly said: "No, Zhao Qian who died today is not the first to die. Didn't you say yesterday? Well, the ghost has already killed people before."

Liao Yiqing nodded and said, "I didn't understand it before, but now I understand. This ghost has learned to devour ghosts, and he actually died in the third and seventh class of high school. I've passed a person, but the ghost was swallowed by her, so we couldn't find any clues for a while."

"But the Specter only devours ghosts, what about the corpse..." Ji Cheng was already horrified.

Yan Ge said: "Who was the first person to see the ghost?" The

three of them suddenly became enlightened, "Little Wang!"

This kind of thing happened at the school today, not only the police but also the parents came. Although the police concluded the incident as a homicide, it was already terrifying for those parents. All parents who can come will come to pick up the child. Even if the parent can't come for a while, they will call the child to go out to live. In short, the school is empty at the moment, even the security guard at the door. dare not wait.

I thought I was straightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें