Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes 13

    I clearly felt that the eyes of the four people in front of me looking at him were getting more and more wrong, not only full of doubts, but even vaguely murderous.

    Wang Guanlan was about to cry, among these four people, there were three top experts!

    He subconsciously took a step back. As soon as he stepped back, Zhong Jun took a step closer. He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Wang Guanlan, and said, "Don't you have any explanation for what this gentleman said just now?"

    "When Of course not, that's pure speculation." At this time, the guards sensed the danger, they all gathered in front of Wang Guanlan, and built a flesh and blood city wall beside him.     Wang Guanlan also became a little more confident because of this, at least he was not as scared as before. He said, "Gu Feng is my younger brother, how can I do it? How can you speculate about

    me like this?"

Answer, except for Yan Ge, the other three are increasingly suspicious, Yan Ge does not need to doubt, because he knows the truth. So he asked again: "In other words, you don't covet the position of the king at all, and you won't send killers to kill me for this position?"

    "Of course." Wang Guanlan replied without hesitation, "Brother, you want to Trust me, if I want to harm you, why would I have to travel all the way to Yangzhou?"

    Yan Ge smiled, Ji Shaoyou thought he was shaken, and immediately said: "Don't believe him, he must have Question."

    "Don't be like this, I believe him." Yan Ge said to Wang Guanlan, "If that's the case, did you return the throne to me after you and I returned to the capital?"

    Wang Guanlan His face was unpredictable. If he said he didn't want to do it at this time, the four people on the opposite side would probably hurt people immediately without saying a word. If he said yes, he was really reluctant. These four people are not ordinary people who are easy to bully. He really doesn't dare to cheat.     "Is this question difficult to answer?" Zhong Jun looked at Wang Guanlan with sharp eyes and said, "That is to say, you really don't want to be the king, so is it true that you sent someone to kill Gu Feng?"

    "No! No." Wang Guanlan looked at Yan Ge in embarrassment and said, "The title of duke is not given to anyone who wants to, it needs the emperor's consent." What

    he said was not bad, the current imperial court does not grant kings with different surnames. The highest title among the different surnames is the Duke, how can the title of the Duke be changed? Just when Zhong Jun was still hesitating, Yan Ge said, "Just now, there were two people outside who really wanted the people who attacked us at the inn that day. If you catch them and torture them, you'll know."

    "Good idea." Zhong Jun's eyes lit up, and he was not worried at all that Yan Ge recognized the wrong person. When martial arts is high enough, recognizing a person is not as simple as recognizing a face. In addition to the face, voice, body, and even the way the internal energy works in the body, they are all aspects of identifying people.

    Zhong Jun turned around and said: "I'll catch those two people and ask them clearly."

    Yan Ge said behind Ji Shaoyou: "What if they lie?"

    "No." Ji Shaoyou said: "On the rivers and lakes There is a kind of smoke from the soul, as long as you are smoked by this kind of smoke, you will become unconscious, and you won't lie if you ask him what to say."

    After listening to their conversation, Wang Guanlan's face became more and more bleak.

    Zhong Jun turned around and said, "I'll do it now."

I thought I was straightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें