Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Secrets of Interstellar Prisoners 14

Although Cen Feng has never seen Yan Ge, he is not unfamiliar with Yan Ge, because before the moon had to go to prison, it was all for this man named Yan Ge.

He remembered Moon's explanation at that time, because Yan Ge had saved his life when he was in the penitent prison.

Thinking of this, the honest man Cen Feng suppressed other emotions, and held Yan Ge's hand gratefully and said, "Thank you."

Yan Ge almost showed a black question mark face at that time, facing his own provocation with such a red fruit, he Your first reaction was to thank yourself? Could it be that Cen Feng is crazy?

Of course there was no wind in Cen Feng, and then he said, "Thank you for saving the moon, I really don't know how to thank you."

This sentence is similar to Yan Ge thanking him for taking care of the moon before . It's embarrassing, but the expression on his face has not changed at all, and he even laughed out loud, "Yes, my boyfriend, who will save him if I don't save him?

" Friends?"

"Hey? Didn't the moon tell you?" Yan Ge pretended to be surprised, and turned his head to blame the moon, "You are really, you can't be so enthusiastic when you chase me, and you don't even want to introduce me to Friends?"

Moon stood aside and watched his current man shake hands passionately with the man he liked before, and they didn't separate for a long time, and Yan Ge began to blame himself in a blink of an eye. His mind couldn't turn around for a while, and he always felt that something was wrong. The moon thought for a long time and didn't know how to answer Yan Ge's question. He reached out and separated the hands that Yan Ge and Cen Feng held together, and said to Yan Ge, "Are you hungry? My chef cooks delicious food. " I'm a little hungry." Yan Ge smiled and rubbed the moon's hair in a mess and said, "You still know me." This scene hurt Cen Feng's eyes, and the moon was chasing people enthusiastically? When was he passionate? In Cen Feng's memory, Moon has never been a passionate person. He likes someone and just pays silently, just like he ran to the penitent prison to avenge himself without saying a word.

Cen Feng has someone he likes, but the relationship between them has not developed to the depth of the later stage of the plot, so at this time he knows that there is a person who has been silently liking him, even willing to die for himself, but put this on him. Feelings are carefully hidden in the heart, not dare to show the slightest.

This kind of feeling, even a man can't stand it.

And when he tried to understand the moon, and even tried to accept this feeling, he suddenly found that the moon had fallen in love with someone else. How can I say this feeling? It's as if he was passing a toilet when he had the urge to urinate, but he felt that he was in no hurry and went to do something else. When he couldn't hold it any longer and came back to the toilet, he was told that There's already someone, and it's a queen size.

It's not clear that Cen Feng is unwilling to lose like this, he forced a smile and said: "Today you are here for the first time, as a good friend of the moon, I invite you to go out to eat, I know A restaurant with a very good taste." The moon doesn't really matter, he didn't feel the dark tide between the two at all, Yan Ge thought to himself with a dashing smile, and said, "Okay, I haven't been to Earth for many years." Cen Feng Thinking that Yan Ge used to be an interstellar prisoner, maybe he had never been to a high-end restaurant, he said, "Mr. Yan used to be afraid of pigs?" Before Yan Ge could answer, the moon said, "He used to be a prisoner of penitents. Warden." Warden? Still a politician? Cen Feng's expression was almost unbearable, and he said, "Then why did Mr. Yan go to Mars Prison?" Yan Ge smiled and didn't speak, and Moon said in a depressed mood: "He's all for me." For you? Cen Feng was a little surprised. He only knew that Moon had experienced danger in the Penitent Prison, but he didn't know what the danger was. Did he actually need a prison warden to sacrifice himself and go to prison to be saved? Is Yan Ge willing to go to jail for the moon to lose his position as warden? At this moment, Cen Feng's impression of Yan Ge changed completely, and he began to ask himself if he would be willing to pay so much for the moon if he were Yan Ge. He looked at Yan Ge with more admiration and gratitude.