Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Crazy Pursuit from the President 18 (Catch Bugs)

Xue Mang was trying to make Xue Zhonghua happy, but he didn't want his father to have a bad impression of Yan Ge. Although some impressions are irreversible, it can't be worse, can it?

Yan Ge's hands were on the table, his right hand holding a piece of beef trembled uncontrollably, but in the end he couldn't hold it, and the beef fell on the table.

Xue Zhonghua frowned in disgust after seeing it. Xue Mang blinked at Yan Ge, meaning to ask him what happened?

Yan Ge forced a smile and used a tissue to remove the piece of beef.

Within a few minutes, obvious beads of sweat could already be seen on Yan Ge's face. Xue Zhonghua saw it and said strangely: "Is it very hot? Why is there so much sweat?"

Maintaining such a posture has used up all Yan Ge's strength, and he can't even speak. Xue Mang also looked over, and he found out what was wrong with Yan Ge, "Why are you so pale? Are you uncomfortable?"

Yan Ge's lips trembled, he stood up on the table, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I My stomach is a little uncomfortable, go to the bathroom." Then he slowly went to the bathroom.

Xue Mang looked at his back and suddenly felt a little uneasy. He said, "Is it a stomach problem?"

Xue Zhonghua said, "He has a stomach problem ?

"

Xue Zhonghua said: "I met him in the hospital before, and he went to the hospital for a medical examination by himself."

"Really? I don't know." Xue Mang asked, "Is the medical examination result okay?"

"Tsk." This Xue Zhonghua was even more disgusted. He said: "He ate breakfast and went for a medical examination, but he failed the medical examination. I don't know if he will go again later." As soon as

Yan Ge entered the bathroom, he couldn't help sitting paralyzed along the wall. on the ground. He put one hand on his right flank, and covered his mouth with the other, trying not to make a sound.

The intense and surging pain made his eyes turn red uncontrollably, and tears flowed out. He leaned against the wall, kicking his legs unconsciously. It took a long time for the pain to slowly subside. At this time, he felt a tickling in his throat, and a stream of heat gushed out of his throat.

He crawled to the toilet twice, opened his mouth and spat out a large mouthful of blood.

The toilet was full of shocking blood. Yan Ge gasped while leaning on the toilet. He felt much better.

Watching the water wash away the blood, Yan Ge twitched the corner of his mouth and whispered, "I didn't expect this job to allow me to experience the feeling of a terminally ill patient, it's amazing..." The

system appeared and looked at Yan Ge's pale and terrifying face, he said: "Host, liver cancer is very painful, there is a way to relieve your pain."

Yan Ge climbed up against the wall and went to the sink to wash his face, he said: "You have a way not to say it earlier?" The

system said: "Before medicine had not conquered cancer, many cancer patients would choose to commit suicide because they could not bear the pain. You can commit suicide and leave this world early because you already have There are sufficient reasons for suicide, so it won't have any impact on the world."

Yan Ge paused for a moment while holding the water, and he looked up at himself in his glasses.

His eyes were red, his face was pale, and there was blood on his mouth.