Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Crazy Pursuit from the Hero⑧

Originally, I wanted to pretend that my body was slowly recovering, and I had achieved the goal of not having to take medicine. As a result, there was a sudden nosebleed, so Yan Ge had to start taking another medicine and continue to take it.

The original tonic was used to replace the heat-clearing and fire-relieving medicine in the city, but here comes the problem. It is not good to take this medicine every day.

Moreover, the medicines for clearing heat and relieving fire were very bitter, and every time Yan Ge finished drinking the medicine, he lost his appetite for any delicious food before him. I really can't lie, it hurts my body too much to panic... I

have already entered the customs, even if it is my own territory. As the leader of the martial arts alliance, Zhong Jun immediately felt like a duck to water. First of all, they no longer needed to live and sleep in the open air, and no longer lacked money in their hands.

The four embarrassed people checked into the best inn, put on first-class silk clothes, and instantly changed from a poor homeless man to a rich and noble son.

The four of them went downstairs for dinner that day. In order not to take medicine, Yan Ge said that his health was much better, and he performed lively on the spot. Only then did Ji Shaoyou believe that Brother An's body was finally fine. Facing a table of good dishes, Ji Shaoyou said to Zhong Jun: "Xiao Feng is fine, I should go home. Brother An was implicated by me for thousands of miles to the customs. I plan to take Brother An home first, and then Make arrangements again."

This meant that everyone should be separated, Yan Ge was very satisfied, and finally separated Ji Shaoyou and Gu Feng. Yan Ge was afraid that they had been together for a long time, and then Ji Shaoyou would not be able to release Gu Feng.

Zhong Jun knew what Ji Shaoyou meant, he smiled and said to Yan Ge: "I don't know what Brother An's plans will be in the future?"

Yan Ge pondered for a moment and decided to give them a clue first, so he said: "Oh, this is the first time in my life. Once I come to Guannei, I want to find some time to walk around and have a look."

"That's fine." Zhong Jun nodded in agreement.

Gu Feng on the side was in a panic, is this about to separate? Wouldn't that have put Shaoyou into the hands of this devil? From what he could say about hanging Zhong Jun on the chastity arch, Gu Feng knew that he was definitely not a good person, and he must have some intentions to stay by Shaoyou's side. As a friend, how could he clearly know the truth, yet put Shaoyou in danger?

Gu Feng kicked Zhong Jun under the foot, and Zhong Jun was still chatting and laughing with the two of them. Gu Feng was in a hurry, so he stepped up and kicked him fiercely.

Zhong Jun still didn't respond. At this time, Yan Ge, who was opposite him, raised his head and looked at him, "What are you kicking me for?"

Gu Feng: "..."

Ji Shaoyou and Zhong Jun looked at each other blankly, and Zhong Jun said strangely: " Xiao Feng, do you have something to say to Brother An?"

Gu Feng looked at Zhong Jun speechlessly, wishing to spit black blood on his face.

Yan Ge had a simple smile on his face, "Do you have something to say to me alone, Young Master Gu? Yes, let's go out and talk."

Gu Feng turned pale and said hurriedly, "No no no, I have nothing to say, I am I want to... go to Shaoyou's house to play."

Zhong Jun's eyes changed as soon as this statement came out, but Ji Shaoyou didn't react, he said happily: "That's fine, you and Zhong Jun are both here, Yangzhou has some There are many interesting places, I can take you to have a good time."