Chapter 62

Chapter 62 The Scumbag Chasing Robots ¹⁷

    When repairing Yan Ge, Mu Ke thought about it a lot. He probably knew why he and Zhao Rui were kidnapped. It must be the people from Boss Liu who were fighting back.

    He could tell the police all this, so that the police can quickly identify the target and rescue Zhao Rui as soon as possible. But he can't do anything about it. Once he does, he can't hide the fact that he bought the local government to deal with Boss Liu.

    When Zhao Rui woke up, he found that it was pitch black in front of him. At that time, he felt a thud in his heart. After he finished speaking, he was blinded by those bad people. I don't know if the newly produced artificial eyeballs are easy to use or not, and will it affect my ability to see things.

    Then he only heard a click, and a bright light suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, which made him almost go blind.

    Zhao Rui looked in the direction of the footsteps with tears in his eyes, and heard someone say, "Boss, that's the kid. I really don't have the guts, I cried when I saw us."

    Zhao Rui wanted to explain that he was not scared Crying, this is just a normal physiological reaction, but his IQ told him it's better to talk less at such times.

    Gradually, he could see things clearly, and what he saw was a very dilapidated factory building. What about this place, he has only seen it on TV. In reality, he does not believe that the earth is still so backward that there are lights on the ceiling. He was lying on the ground tied up at this time, and a group of men stood beside him, headed by a man in his fifties with a bare head.     The bald man looked at Zhao Rui silently, then crouched down and stretched out his hand to squeeze Zhao Rui's chin, forcing Zhao Rui to face him, "Are you the president of Kerui Group?"     "Yes." Zhao Rui tried his best to make He calmed down, "Did you kidnap me for money?"     "Money?" The bald man sneered, "I like money, but not to the point of making money by kidnapping. I ask you, why did you buy the government's money? People deal with me?"     Zhao Rui was inexplicable, "Who are you? Why should I deal with you? I don't even know who you are."

    "How dare you deny it?" a man behind the bald man said: "We have already found out that the Kerui Group has been bribing government officials for the past few years, with only one purpose: to make Boss Liu and me go bankrupt and not be able to get along on this planet. Or do you think we're crazy? Going all the way to Earth to take the risk of kidnapping you?"

    Zhao Rui was stunned, and soon he thought of one thing, that is, Muke has been embezzling the company's funds in recent years. However, because he is also one of the presidents, and the money does not affect the operation of the company, Zhao Rui did not pursue it. In his opinion, Muke may need money to do something, as a partner's trust, so he didn't ask more.     Seeing that Zhao Rui's expression was wrong, Boss Liu said, "Do you remember? If you don't say why today, I will throw you into space and make your blood vessels explode into space junk."     Zhao Rui's face paled. , If what the bald head in front of him said is true, then why did Mu Ke do this? What happened in the five years he left Earth? Is it just the death of the parents?     "You...you tell me first, is this planet T-1927?" Zhao Rui asked him.     "Otherwise, where do you think this place will be?" Boss Liu said: "If you don't want to die, tell the truth."     Zhao Rui understood a little, and he said, "Do you know Muke?"     "You mean another Kerui Group. Boss?" Boss Liu said, "Isn't he your partner? It's a pity that we didn't catch him together this time."     "Do you really not know him?" Zhao Rui said, "Thirteen years ago, he was a junior high school student. I have lived on this planet for a while."     Boss Liu frowned and began to think, and soon he said irritably, "Who can remember what happened more than ten years ago?"     Lawyer Tan behind him suddenly thought of something. He patted his thigh and said, "I remembered, it was that kid."     "Who?" Boss Liu said, "You know him?"