Chapter 80

Chapter 80 The Secret of Interstellar Prisoners ③ (Catch Bugs)

At 10:30 in the morning, on the playground of the Penitent Prison, hundreds of prison guards stood in line and listened to Yan Ge talking on it.

Not only is the moon huge, but the sun is bigger than the Earth. Yan Ge couldn't open his eyes while standing in the sun, and he had to make up some nonsense. A lot of high-sounding bullshit was said, and the key point came out at the end. Yan Ge decided to take a good tour of the entire penitent prison, starting from the confinement room.

After the meeting, the prison guards returned to their respective posts one after another, and Yan Ge led a group of people to the confinement room. The two men who caught the moon also followed, and they both felt that they were too unlucky, and they felt that nothing was going well in the past two days.

When he came to the confinement room, Yan Ge began to check the situation of the confinement room in all aspects. First expressed dissatisfaction with the sanitation, and then said the facility was too old and needed to be replaced. The secretary at the back took a note and said that it would be rectified soon.

Moon, who had been lying on his back in the dark confinement room for a long time, calmed down. He heard someone talking outside, and there were a lot of people. Although I couldn't hear what was being said, it seemed that a leader was coming. Moon lowered his eyes and began to think about countermeasures.

Just then he heard someone say from the door: "Open the door."

Then someone said, "There are prisoners in here."

"Open, I don't want to say it again."

Then the door was opened, and the light from the outside came in, The disheveled moon was thus exposed to the sight of more than a dozen people. The secretary standing beside Yan Ge frowned tightly. There were too many things going on in prison, but it was not good to be caught by Yan Ge like this. The prison guards in the back were also a little guilty, wondering which bastard was unable to control the belt today.

Yan Ge stood at the door and stared at the moon for a while, and said, "I remember him, and he was sent to the confinement room in the morning because of the fight in the factory, right?"

A prison guard stood up and said, "Yes, it's him."

Yan Ge said: " What's your name?"

"It's called Sunshine." The prison guard said, "It was sent to the Penitent Prison just yesterday."

Listening to these people talking, Moon had an idea in his heart. If he can control the warden, his next actions will be much smoother. Thinking of this, Moon's complexion changed, and he began to feel aggrieved and pitiful. He turned his head, revealing his beautiful face, and a pair of dark eyes fell on Yan Ge.

He had never seduced anyone, and he tried his best to make himself pitiful, but unfortunately he still couldn't cry. The moon said to Yan Ge: "Mr. Warden, please help me." The two prison guards' expressions changed and said, "Mr. Warden, don't be deceived by him, he injured five people in his cell last night. A prisoner, and another prisoner was injured in the factory this morning, and we suspect that he has violent tendencies." Yan Ge didn't speak, just stared at the moon with deep eyes. The moon's long bangs are attached to his temples, and his pitiful expression is quite seductive in combination with his scantily clad appearance. He didn't rush to refute the prison guard's words, but just stared at Yan Ge and said, "Mr. Warden, I have something very important to tell you alone." Yan Ge stood still and said, "If you have something to say, say Let's go." "These words are just for you alone." Moon said: "You will understand after listening to it." The secretary frowned at the moon, and he said in Yan Ge's ear: "Sir, he may It's a lie." Yan Ge didn't speak, he seemed to be thinking, and then he said, "Continue to patrol and bring him to my office later." After speaking, Yan Ge continued to walk forward, as if he was really thinking about it. same as work. The door of the confinement room was closed again, and the moon's eyes flickered in the darkness. He originally wanted to smack the warden so that he could get close to him. But he couldn't see any seduced expression in the warden's eyes just now, and he could see that the warden should be good at it, and he wanted to quickly solve the things that he was not so easy to do. In order to play, Yan Ge really took people around the entire prison. When he returned to his office, he was not only tired, but also very tired, and he also missed lunch time.