Chapter 85

Chapter 85 The Secret of Interstellar Prisoners⑧ (Catch Bugs)

The male lead in this world is different from the male lead in the previous world, he is a killer. In the previous worlds, the main purpose was to save the relationship of the male lead, but if the male lead in this world could not give up the profession of killer, he probably would never be saved.

Just when Yan Ge had some thoughts, Moon didn't pretend to be an ordinary prisoner to approach him, so he could take care of himself. Pretend not to know his true identity and purpose, keep him by his side, and let him slowly break away from the identity of the killer.

In the hospital, the moon stared angrily in the direction of the door, where Yan Ge was no longer there. With no one in front of you, there seems to be no need to get angry. The moon reached out and touched his lips, and there seemed to be a soft touch still there. After waking up, he felt that the warden was different, and he couldn't tell what was different.

After a long time unknowingly, the moon suddenly came to his senses, did he think too much about the prison governor's time?

As night fell, the prisoners returned to their cells one by one. At the last moment of entering the cell, Smith looked back at the location of a certain cell. Another day passed and the moon did not come back, but Xu Feng did. This is different from his previous guess. Smith turned on the bed and put his hands under his head, which is a good thing for himself.

The huge purple moon rose, the moon's stomach growled with hunger, and the medical staff here seemed to ignore him after they were sure he was not in danger. He knew that there were two guards guarding the door, but Moon didn't intend to call them. As a qualified killer, it's okay to go without food for three days, and now this little hunger is nothing. Just as he closed his eyes and was about to use sleep to forget his hunger, he heard the sound of the door opening. When I opened my eyes, I saw a man standing at the door and taking off his coat. He turned his head and showed a very handsome face with an indifferent expression. It was the warden. Yan Ge put his coat on the chair, walked over to the bed, and said, "I'm off work, I'll come back to see you." Moon looked at Yan Ge, blinking, and he seemed to say something.

Yan Ge seemed to really just look at him before he got off work. After speaking, he stood in front of the bed and looked at him carefully before turning around and leaving.

"Wait!" In the end, the

moon couldn't control himself, Yan Ge didn't turn around, just turned his head slightly, frowning in confusion, "Huh?"

"I'm... hungry." The moon didn't understand why he was talking to Yan Ge said this, it sounded like she was acting like a spoiled child, it was so disgusting, "I want to eat."

"Yeah." Yan Ge nodded, turned around and clapped his hands. Two prison guards outside the door came in, and Yan Ge said, "Let the chef prepare dinner, and I'll eat it here." The

quilt covered the lower half of the moon's face. He thought the warden wanted to have dinner with him? When was the last time he had dinner with someone?

If you think about it, it seems like the day before yesterday, he and Smith were in the prison cafeteria. As soon as he thought of Smith, he remembered that he had been stabbed in vain, and his mood immediately became unhappy.

Yan Ge sat down on the chair and said, "The doctor said that you can get out of bed tomorrow and be discharged from the hospital in about a week."

Yue Dian nodded, and after he was discharged from the hospital and returned to the prison, he would find an opportunity to kill Xu Feng . Murder is quick. Xu Feng's murder in prison will definitely cause riots. Even if he doesn't leave any evidence, the situation is definitely not good for him. Moon thinks that he should contact Cen Feng before killing Xu Feng. He doesn't need to tell Cen Feng about his situation and why he is here. He believes that with Cen Feng's intelligence, as long as he knows that he is here, he will understand everything.