Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Crazy Pursuit from the President 19 (Catch Bugs)

After saying that, Yan Ge hung up the phone. The doctor listened to his perfunctory words, and his heart was full of anger. As a doctor, the last thing he likes is seeing others take their own lives seriously.

He has been in the business for many years, has saved many people, and has seen many people who want to live can only leave this world with regrets. He didn't want to give up every patient, even if the patient didn't take himself seriously.

Yan Ge put down his phone and lay on the bed for a while. After that, he got up and took a shower. On the dining table was the breakfast prepared by Xue Mang. The breakfast is relatively simple, but the nutrition is well balanced. Xue Mang has a habit of frying poached eggs round and round. Once the shape makes him dissatisfied, he will be very unhappy.

Looking at the golden poached egg like a little sun on the plate, Yan Ge thought a lot in his mind. A person like him who has a small income and is very busy with work usually has no time and energy to make such a breakfast, but he eats compressed food. This kind of food has become the main food of most people in the middle and lower classes of society. It tastes not bad and is convenient to eat. It is inevitable that he will feel monotonous after eating too much. It has been a long time in the real world that he has not eaten a hot breakfast that was just made.

Yan Ge pulled out the stool and sat down, and began to eat the cold breakfast.

The system Dandan climbed onto the dining table. He stood beside Yan Ge's plate and said, "Host, you are not happy."

Yan Ge said, "If you also felt the pain of liver cancer, you would not ask this question.

" Egg shook the leaf and said, "Since you feel pain, why don't you commit suicide?"

Yan Ge choked, "Although it's not true, I don't want to try the taste of death, okay?"

"But even if you don't commit suicide ? , in a month, you will also taste the taste of death." Eggy said puzzled.

"I..." Yan Ge suddenly found himself speechless, why is this system so annoying, he must change a system if he has the chance.

Eggy seemed to know what he was thinking, and the petals around his head began to tremble, and said while shaking: "Hmph, don't think I don't know what you're thinking, if you want to replace me, at least you have to wait for you to complete all the tasks. You have offended me now, just wait!"

Yan Ge: "..."

Isn't it a system that assists him in completing his work, why is it so humane? This kind of design is not good. He intends to wait for the end of the mission to replace the system with an obedient and non-threatening system.

After eating, he went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, when the doorbell rang from outside the house. When Yan Ge walked to the door, he saw a man outside holding a bunch of flowers. He opened the door, and the man handed a bunch of red roses to Yan Ge and said, "This is a flower given to you by Mr. Xue." Yan Ge took the flower into the house. He felt that Xue Mang might be in the wrong direction. It seems that he has been chasing himself by chasing little girls. The sunlight came in from the window of the balcony, sprinkled on the roses, and the sweet fragrance filled Yan Ge's nostrils. He twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling that he shouldn't be smiling at this time. Just when he was struggling, Xue Mang called, "Have you received the flowers?" "Received." "Do you like it?" "Alright... okay." Yan Ge said, "Don't send flowers in the future." "Why?" Xue Mang said, "Don't you like flowers?" "No." Yan Ge said, "You always send me flowers, making me feel like a little girl who is being pursued." "Oh, I see. Xue Mang said understandingly: "You think you are a big man, and you don't mind being treated like this, right?" Yan Ge: "...Yes." "That's fine, I won't send you a message." Xue Mang said . Yan Ge breathed a sigh of relief, although he seemed to be very Xue Mang already together, but deep down he still insisted that he was a straight man, and he really didn't want to be sticky with a man.