Chapter 100

Chapter 100 True Monarch is a Love Brain⑨

Yan Ge couldn't bear to attack Xuanyu, and asked Xuanyu: "Why are you so funny when there are immortals?"

"Didn't we agree." Xuanyu said: "I want to worship immortals as my teacher, I want to cultivate immortals, I want to Immortality."

Yan Ge: "..." Is this kid serious?

Yan Ge looked at Xuanyu with a bewildered expression. Immortals who go down to earth and experience calamities usually die after living for decades, and then they can return to their places. He had never heard of immortals descending to earth to experience calamities, and as a result, they practiced to become immortals again. If he is really allowed to practice, does that mean that True Monarch Xuanyu can't come back?

Yan Ge looked at Xuanyu tangled, and said: "Xianxian...it's very hard."

"I'm not afraid." Xuanyu's eyes revealed firmness, "I'm not afraid no matter how hard it is."

Yan Ge nodded and said in his heart. Okay, fortunately, the Howling Dog is gone, if he is here, he will definitely scold himself. Yan Ge thought to himself that there was some way to dispel Xuanyu's idea, and there was an eunuch over there to report, saying that His Majesty invited Xuanyu to see the Immortal Master.

Before leaving, Xuanyu squeezed his fist at Yan Ge. It felt a bit like the way he looked at his parents before he entered the examination room for the college entrance examination. Just wait, I will definitely get into a good university for you to see.

At this time, the emperor was in Huangji Hall, he was sitting on the dragon chair, and on the chair next to him sat a middle-aged Taoist man wearing a Taoist robe with immortal style and bone. The man's face was clear and juvenile, and people could feel his extraordinaryness at a glance. The emperor politely asked the maid to serve tea, and then told him that Xuanyu would speak alone in the room, and that someone encountered a ghost beside Xuanyu.

In the end, the emperor concluded: "The seventh prince is the prince that I love the most. It hurts my heart to see him like this." The

Taoist closed his eyes slightly, and said with a calm expression: "Your Majesty, don't worry, whether there are ghosts, wait. The seventh prince is here, and the poor know it when he sees it." The

two were talking, and someone outside reported: "Your Majesty, the seventh prince is here." The

emperor: "Let him in." The

Taoist saw the emperor's appearance, and his eyes flickered. After a while, I had a calculation in my heart.

Xuanyu walked in, and as soon as he came in, he saw the Taoist priest who looked like an expert. He got excited and saluted: "My son, please give my father a blessing."

"Hahaha Xuanyu came over and saw Fahuazi. Daoist priest."

Xuanyu looked at Fa Huazi and concealed her excitement: "I've seen Daoist priest."

Fahuazi turned sideways and said, "I dare not accept His Highness."

"Are you an immortal?" Xuanyu was curious. ask.

Fa Huazi said: "It's still one step away from flying."

That means you can become a fairy soon? Xuanyu asked again, "Then can you live forever?"

Fa Huazi smiled slightly and said, "Pin Dao learned Dao at three years old, and it has been 231 years since the poor Daoist." The

emperor was shocked and said, "The Dao Master has already 200 years old. How old are you? But he looks younger than Zhen."