Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes ⑤

    In fact, it doesn't matter if this jade pendant is not redeemed or not. The ancestral jade pendants are all made up by Yan Ge. In fact, there are not hundreds or dozens of jade pendants in the Demon Cult, mainly to match different clothes.

    But Ji Shaoyou didn't know, he was completely moved. Holding the jade pendant and going out, the expression on his face was as if he was going to sell his body to bury his father.

    Zhong Jun and Gu Feng were both stunned by his expression. When have they known Ji Shaoyou for so long, when have they seen him show such an expression?

    In the past, even if Ji Shaoyou was sad, he was calm, and he could only see a little clue from his eyes. Why is there something scary in this room? Why does his expression look so wrong every time he goes in and then comes out?

    Zhong Jun sat on the longboard with bandages on his body. He looked at Ji Shaoyou and opened his mouth, not knowing where to ask. Gu Feng said: "Shaoyou, what's wrong with you?"

    Ji Shaoyou sighed deeply and said, "Get ready, we have to leave here as soon as possible."

    Zhong Jun blinked, saying that he had nothing to do If you are ready, just bring someone with you.

    Ji Shaoyou thought that what he said was wrong, the only person to prepare is himself, so he said: "I'll go out and buy something."

    He walked to the street, this kind of town outside the customs is not only small, but also lacks a lot of things . But some services are not lacking, such as places where men are happy, and pawnshops and casinos.

    The place Ji Shaoyou was looking for was the pawnshop. Yan Ge's jade pendant had been carefully looked at. It was a good jade pendant, and if it was sold, it would fetch a lot of money. But he didn't want to sell it. This is the family heirloom of Engong, and he still has to redeem it in the future. If you can't sell it, then you can only do it, but you can't get so much money when you do it.

    The four of them were injured and sick, and they must have spent money along the way. Ji Shaoyou hesitated for a long time, and finally decided to sell his horse.

    This horse has followed him for many years, and it has almost become the symbol of Ji Shaoyou. No matter where they go, others may not know Ji Shaoyou, but they can recognize his horse at a glance.

    He took this beloved horse out, and the horse's big eyes were full of innocence, only a deep attachment to his master.

    Ji Shaoyou touched the horse's head reluctantly, and said sadly: "You have suffered a lot with me. I hope you can be with a master who treats you well in the future."

    Ma could not understand Ji Shaoyou's words, see When the owner touches it, it will rub back the owner affectionately.

    Ji Shaoyou twitched the corners of his mouth and walked down the street with Ma Xiaoyou. He became a jade pendant and sold his horse.

    Changed a carriage, and a bad horse suitable for pulling a carriage. He bought a lot of dry food, and went to ask the doctor to grab some more medicine for Yan Ge and Zhong Jun.

    He came back with a big bag and a small bag. Gu Feng saw so many things in his hand and wondered: "Where did you get the money to buy these things?"

    Ji Shaoyou smiled and said: "I put the jade pendant of the benefactor. Gu Feng was a

    little surprised, Zhong Jun said: "Your benefactor is really a good person."