Chapter 141

Chapter 141 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is Terrifying 14

Three days later, the unloved Alva was found on a reef on the west side of the island. After he was found, he had collapsed. There is no other reason, it is pure starvation prostration.

Sent to the battleship for an infusion, William went to him to ask about the situation, but Alva refused to say anything.

After coming out, William said to Alves outside the door, "I know what happened to him."

Alves didn't speak, and saw William showing a strange smile and said: "If this happened to me, I would also I would be embarrassed to say it, but it is understandable for him not to say it. Although this capture operation failed, at least it can prove that our method is correct. The mermaid is still here, as long as you are patient and careful, you will be able to catch the mermaid. "

Seeing William leaving in a hurry, Alves did not speak, the mermaid is no longer here, Alves knows better than everyone. He pushed the door into the ward, and Alva was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, with some abrasions on the skin outside the quilt. Alves looked at him with some pity, it seemed that the mermaid who liked him was not smart enough to lead him to this stage.

Thinking about Alves is a little scared, if Yan Ge is also such a reckless mermaid, will he be lying on the hospital bed like Alva now?

Alva opened his eyes and saw Alves' pitying gaze. He frowned deeply, this look made him feel very uncomfortable. He said in a gloomy tone: "Did you come to see me for a joke?"

"I didn't." Alves said: "I just came to tell you that things here will come to an end soon, and then I will I left. I have already submitted my application for discharge, I just came to see you today, we are friends after all."

Alva looked at Alves in disbelief. In his opinion, the young and capable Alves had a bright future. He couldn't understand why he chose to retire. If it was because of the mermaid, Alva felt that it was unnecessary. He never thought about retiring from the army in this situation, let alone someone like Alves who left himself clean.

Looking at Alves, Alva envied him a little. His friend has always had an open-mindedness beyond his reach, and it may be a good thing to get out of this matter in time. It's a pity that there is no way for them to escape, they will not let themselves go.

Three months later, Alves' application for discharge was approved. After saying goodbye to his comrades, he boarded the battleship that left here. Before leaving, William was very reluctant to part with him. In his opinion, Alves, who was calm and capable, was his good helper. He believed that Alves should not leave at such a critical moment.

But Alves had made up his mind to leave, and before he left, he had a few words with Alva alone. He asked him to come to his hometown to see him if he had the opportunity in the future, and he would welcome his arrival at any time.

Alva smiled and nodded, but he didn't take it seriously.

The plan to find the merman did not have much impact because of Alves' departure. William expanded the scope of the search for the merman again and again, and he searched for two years without finding any trace of the merman.

In the past two years, William tried his best and used a lot of high technology. In order to attract the mermaid, he even hung Alva on the sea. But the mermaid seemed to have disappeared completely. Everything that happened in this sea area seemed to be an illusion, and some people even suspected that there were no mermaids in the world at all. lie.

Alves' hometown is a small seaside town, there are no specialties here, and the geographical location is not superior. There is nothing attractive, the only advantage may be that the neighbors are relatively friendly, and the small town has a good atmosphere and is suitable for retirement.