Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes 15 (Catch Bugs)

Wang Guanlan sat on the ground inexplicably, looking at the man who was fierce just now, but now he was talking to himself as if he had suddenly gone crazy.

The three of them sneaked into the government's mansion. Once they were discovered by the soldiers of the thousand patrol battalions outside, it would be a bit difficult for them to escape. Why don't people in the world like to come to Beijing? It's not just because there are too many officers and soldiers in the capital, and there are too many troubles.

Zhong Jun took Ji Shaoyou's arm and said, "Let's go, anyway, isn't it enough that you are sure that he is not in danger?"

Ji Shaoyou looked at Zhong Jun and said, "You are really like this. Do you think so?"

Zhong Jun didn't dare to stimulate Ji Shaoyou too much, he thought about it and said, "Let's go first, shall we?"

"Do you know why he lied to me?" Ji Shaoyou asked again.

Zhong Junxin said how do I know, if I knew everything, I wouldn't be as troubled as I am now. He shook his head honestly, "I don't know."

Who knew that Ji Shaoyou widened his eyes and said, "Didn't you swear before that he likes me?"

Zhong Jun: "Uh..."

"You can't speak. Is it?" Ji Shaoyou took a step back and pointed at Zhong Jun, and said angrily: "You are lying to me

too!" The voice was so loud that Zhong Jun was startled, "Shh, be quiet."

"You are all lying . Me!" Ji Shaoyou left a sentence, don't follow me, and rushed out.

Just as Zhong Jun and Gu Feng were about to follow, Wang Guanlan on the ground suddenly thought of what Yan Ge had asked him to do before he left. Compared with Ji Shaoyou, they were obviously more terrifying, so Wang Guanlan grabbed Gu Feng with a pounce. hand.

Zhong Jun was taken aback and stood in front of Gu Feng and said, "What do you want to do?"

"Brother!" Wang Guanlan called out to Gu Feng affectionately, "Brother knows it's wrong, I admit that I am really reluctant to be the prince of the country. And I did something wrong, but I do regret it now. I have no relatives, I really want to recognize your brother, you can go home. "

What he said was a bit touching. Gu Feng, who had longed for family since childhood, was a little shaken, Wang Guanlan hit the railway while it was hot: "Even if you don't forgive me, you should go and see Dad, but Dad has been looking for you for so many years, until he died. I have never forgotten about you before."

Gu Feng's eyes turned red again, he glanced at Zhong Jun, Zhong Jun knew Gu Feng too well, he said, "Do whatever you want."

Gu Feng Decided to stay for his father who had never met Zhu Xiang, Zhong Jun also stayed because he was worried.

Yan Ge, who was still in Yangzhou, was listening to the report from his subordinates, and the sub-helmet master held the channel: "Ji Shaoyou, Zhong Jun and Gu Feng went to the capital, and as soon as they entered the capital, they were rounded up by the patrol camp..."

"You Wait." Yan Ge interrupted him, "Why was he rounded up as soon as he entered the capital?"

"Uh..." The helmsman turned a page, "That's right, because Zhong Jun stepped on the capital street. A brick on top."

Yan Ge: "..."

"Then they were chased by the patrol battalion all over the street, and it was not until it was night that they completely got rid of the patrol battalion. Then they went to Fuguo Gongfu in the dark and found that There are a group of archers from the patrol battalion waiting for them around the Fuguo Gongfu." Speaking of which, the helmsman himself was surprised, "Huh? Strange, how did the patrol battalion know that they were going to Fuguo Gongfu?"