Chapter 122

Chapter 122

After sending Li Zhi to the place, the strategist turned to look for Yan Ge.

He told Yan Ge that Li Zhi's behavior seemed to be sick, Yan Ge listened, and comforted: "He does n't care about him, let him die on his own." .

People in the court did not know that Li Zhi would write a memorial so quickly and hand it over. The memorial was first sent to the Ministry of War. When the Minister of War saw it, he slapped his thigh and shouted that he was really ambitious, and then hurried to the palace to see the emperor. went.

In the face of the anger of the Minister of War, Li Xiu was very suspicious with this memorial. First of all, of course he didn't believe that Yan Ge was such a person, and secondly he felt that the preface written by Li Zhi's memorial was inappropriate. Since it was written as soon as he arrived, how did he know that Yan Ge deceived the king? Since he hadn't even seen the military camp, how did he know that Yan Ge was plotting to buy off the generals?

He put down the report and said to the indignant Secretary of the Ministry of War: "The Qing family does not have to do this, I think there must be a misunderstanding."

"What is the misunderstanding?" Will you deliberately wrong him?"

That's not necessarily, Li Xiu thought so, and persuaded: "You can't listen to the family, so let's send a letter to Yan Ge to ask him if this is true.

" Say you ask him, can he admit it? Just as he was about to refute, he wanted Li Xiu to send someone directly to capture Yan Ge, but he was ordered by Li Xiu to send Chen Hong out of the palace. Li Xiu greeted Yan Ge as usual in the letter, and then said that I absolutely believe in you, so you can fight with peace of mind and everything is with me. But I still want to justify myself, so that I can explain it to the ministers, and then I stuffed Li Zhi's memorial together and sent it to the southwest. When Yan Ge opened the envelope, he was fine, but he almost went crazy on the spot with the anger of the generals under his commander. If Yan Ge hadn't stopped them, they could have rushed over to grab Li Zhi and cut him into a stick. The military adviser said with a cold face: "This Li Zhi can't stay."

Yan Ge nodded, and his general Zhang Mang immediately said: "General, leave this matter to the humble post, and the humble post will definitely make his death worse!"

Yan Ge waved his hand and said, "He just got this title. After the newspaper turned around and died, in the eyes of those courtiers, wouldn't it look like we were guilty of killing people?"

"The general is right." The strategist said, "We can't kill him yet."

"Then what should we do?" Zhang Mang Said: "Do you continue to watch him arrogant?"

"Of course not." Yan Ge touched his chin and said, "We have to let him die in an upright manner."

What kind of death is called an upright death? Yan Ge said that he couldn't complain if he died.

Li Zhi wrote the memorial and reported it, but did not wait for the news that Yan Ge would be dealt with by the court. He couldn't help but feel uneasy in his heart. Could it be that the news of the court's disposal of Yan Ge had already been sent, but it was concealed from Yan Ge. Is he really going to rebel?

Don't look at how crazy he looked before, it's just because the court backed him up. If Yan Ge really turned against him, wouldn't he just be able to use it as a sacrificial flag?

Just when he was in a state of panic, Yan Ge sent someone and said that he would be invited to discuss things.

After Li Zhixin finished speaking, he was about to operate on himself. He almost cried with fright, and was taken to the big tent by several soldiers, and he saw Yan Ge tremblingly.