Chapter 138

Chapter 138 The deep sea mermaid is so scary 11

    The Milky Way fell into the water, and Alva stared blankly at this scene, unable to express his feelings.

    At this time, Alves came over and said, "Let's go."

    Alva nodded and boarded the boat. Alves was sitting beside him, also looking at the vast sea, suddenly he said: "This time...is the merman a major discovery?"

    Alva frowned slightly, looked at Alves and said, "What do you mean?"

    "Everyone on the island can prove the existence of mermaids. The superiors will take this discovery very seriously, and they will talk to you soon." Alves lowered his head and pinched his soaked trouser legs, he raised his head The sea breeze blew his bangs aside, revealing a pair of eyes staring at Alva, "What are you going to say?"

    Alva and Alves looked at each other silently for a moment, he looked away and said, "What else can I say? Let's be honest."

    Alves nodded, at this moment the boat approached the battleship, and there was someone on it to pick up the two of them, the moment they boarded the ladder. Alva suddenly heard Alves say behind him: "Are you telling the truth about you and the mermaid?"

    Alva froze, turned his head to look at the person behind him and said, "I don't know what you are talking about. "

    You know what I'm talking about." Alves quickly passed by Alva's side, and at the moment of passing by, Alva heard him say: "Many people have seen the way you came back, I advise you Let's figure out what to say as soon as possible."

    Looking at Alves' back, Alva's legs seemed to take root. This long-awaited rescue battleship suddenly became terrifying, as if he was stepping into the mouth of a man-loving beast.     Yan Ge watched Alves wait for the battleship. He lowered his head, and Yinhe couldn't wake up temporarily because of his tail. It was thought that the warship was scuttled, and the galaxy was no longer captured by humans like the original plot, and the relationship between him and Alva would also change. I didn't expect the bond between the two to be so big, even though the plot has changed beyond recognition, Galaxy still fell in love with Alva.     Yan Ge thought for a while, then got into the sea and followed behind the battleship.

    This was the first time that Rialvis took a hot bath in many days. When the hot water was poured on him, he felt alive again. Putting on a brand-new military uniform, Alves walked out of the bedroom to get dinner in the dining room. It's either fish or shells these days, and he's desperate for a change.

    As soon as he reached the end of the corridor, Alva came from the corner. Alves greeted with a smile: "Hey, I guess you came from the restaurant."

    "You guessed wrong." Alva said coldly. Said: "Admiral William asked you to visit his office."

    Alves' pupils shrank instantly and asked, "You just came back from the admiral's office?"

    Alva nodded, then strode away from him past. Alves watched him leave, frowning deeply.

    "Knock knock knock."

    "Come in."

    Alves pushed open the door. There were no headlights in the office, only the lamp on the desk was on. He walked over, gave a military salute and said, "Admiral, are you looking for me?"

    "Please take a seat." The fifty-year-old Admiral William had a beautiful beard on his lips, and he cherished his beard very much. The hand will always stroke his beard without a doubt. He smiled at Alves and said, "The last time I met you, you were a newcomer."