Chapter 54

Chapter 54 The scumbag chases the robot ⁹

After Yan Ge crashed, the surroundings fell into a dead silence and darkness. Mu Ke knelt down beside Yan Ge and put his hands on Yan Ge's chest. The robot's chest was icy cold, and he didn't know if Yan Ge would really wake up.

After groping for a while in the dark, Mu Ke opened the water-filled suitcase, pulled out a pile of clothes from it, and wiped it on Yan Ge regardless of whether it was 37 or 21. He thought that as long as he wiped the water off Yan Ge's body, he would wake up? After wiping the body, I found that the water in the robot body could not be wiped away. The bullet hole was so small that it was impossible to wipe it. What's more, Mu Ke was also afraid that he would damage Yan Ge, so he stopped moving, curled up beside Yan Ge and lay down.

Sleepless all night, Mu Ke lay motionless beside Yan Ge. He didn't get up until the sun was high, looking at Yan Ge lying motionless on the ground, Mu Ke glanced at the sky.

At this time, they were under a big tree, and the dense canopy of the big tree completely covered the sun. Mu Ke thought for a while, squatted down and grabbed Yan Ge's hand, and then started dragging him away.

Yan Ge's metal body was particularly heavy, and Mu Ke was a twelve-year-old child again. He tried his best to suck and only moved a little. But he didn't give up, he kept moving Yan Ge hard, stopped many times in the middle, and finally moved Yan Ge under the sun.

Looking at Yan Ge who was turning glossy under the sunlight, Mu Ke sat down beside him and looked at Yan Ge with his hands on his cheeks.

Time passed little by little, and finally Yan Ge's eyes flickered a little after two o'clock in the afternoon. Mu Ke looked at it nervously immediately, Yan Ge's eyes flickered several times, and it seemed that there was a bit of poor contact, and then he finally turned on the phone completely.

When Yan Ge opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Mu Ke's face, and he said, "Good morning, my master."

Mu Ke's nervous expression finally relaxed, and he looked at Yan Ge with pursed lips. After a long while, he said, "It's already afternoon."

"I really slept for a long time." Yan Ge got up, moved his body, and found that there was no discomfort.

He asked Mu Ke, "Have you eaten since last night?"

Mu Ke sat on the ground and looked at Yan Ge. He had not slept all night and moved Yan Ge hard for so long, and he had not eaten anything. He already felt that his body was weak. Yan Ge knew when he saw him like this, he said, "Let's go, I'll take you out of here."

Yan Ge picked up the pile of clothes on the ground, he thought it was Mu Ke's sleeping pads under him. He found that there were two sets of Mu Ke's father's clothes inside. Yan Ge put on Mu Ke's father's clothes and was fully armed so that no one could tell that he was a robot. Then he squatted in front of Mu Ke and said, "Come up."

Mu Ke Climbing onto Yan Ge's back, he said in Yan Ge's ear: "You have to find a way to fill the hole in your stomach, what if you get into the water again?"

Yan Ge agreed, carrying Mu Ke to his back. Small town walk.

When it was dark, the two arrived at the town, and when they turned around, they found that Mu Ke had already fallen asleep. He lay on Yan Ge's back and fell asleep, with a quiet demeanor as if he was very at ease.

Yan Ge walked to the door of a small restaurant and gently woke Mu Ke, "Wake up, wake up."

"Huh?" Mu Ke opened his eyes in confusion, Yan Ge said, "Go to sleep after dinner."