Chapter 47

Chapter 47 The scumbag chases the robot ②

Mu Ke couldn't believe that this was his own father, and he suspected that this was actually the father of an alien.

With endless grievances, Mu Ke went to school. His home is not far from the school, nor is it close to the school. It can be either walking or taking a car. But because he was so angry today, Mu Ke missed the nearest bus, which caused him to be late for school.

Mu Ke absentmindedly walked to the school gate, thinking about how to get that pesky robot away, best to scrap him. At this time, he stepped into the school gate, and the voice of the automatic sensor machine immediately came from his ear, "Muke, you are late again, you are not good, you will deduct a little credit."

Mu Ke: "..."

It's really a leak When it rains overnight, once people start to be unlucky, it is simply out of control.

Mu Ke walked to the door of the class with a sullen head, the head teacher was standing on the podium talking, when she saw Mu Ke coming, the head teacher frowned her bushy eyebrows, "Mu Ke, you are late again, if you can't give me A reasonable explanation, I will invite the parents."

If it was in elementary school, Mu Ke would have given the head teacher a big glance, and then gave full play to his language talent to slap the head teacher, he would not be afraid to ask What about parents? It's a pity that it can't be done now, because he knows that the monitor of their class, Zhao Rui, is looking at him with his beautiful eyes.

The most unbearable thing for a young man is to make a fool of himself in front of his sweetheart, not to mention that his sweetheart is so good, if he behaves too badly, he will definitely leave a bad impression in Zhao Rui's heart, even if his original impression is already bad enough. .

"I studied too late last night." Mu Ke said, "I missed the bus again this morning."

"You studied too late?" The head teacher seemed to be celebrating April Fool's Day, "Mu Ke, you must know that lying No, it is also a virtue to have the courage to admit one's own mistakes."

"I didn't lie." Mu Ke took out the half-dead homework that tortured himself, "I really studied very late last night."

The head teacher was taken aback for a moment, took a look at the homework, and found that Mu Ke actually completed all the homework. He turned to the math he taught and found that he was doing it exactly right.

"Exactly." The head teacher looked at Mu Ke with relief, "Muke, how did you do it?"

Mu Ke tilted his head slightly, seeing Zhao Rui staring at him with wide eyes from below, He blushed and said, "My family bought a tutoring robot."

"Is it the latest one?" The head teacher said, "I heard that the sales volume is not very good, it seems that this robot is quite useful. Go back to your seat, remember to arrange your time reasonably, studying is important and getting enough sleep is also important."

Mu Ke returned to his seat with an obedient look on his face as a good student. His seat was behind Zhao Rui and he had just sat down. He looked at Zhao Rui. He just kept looking at himself, is he doing okay? Mu Ke was absent- mindedly

holding the book, and Zhao Rui in front suddenly turned his head and said, "Can Mu Ke show me your homework?"

Talking to Mu Ke, Mu Ke was flattered and hurriedly handed him his homework, "Oh...it's okay."

Zhao Rui obviously didn't understand why the back table was stammering. He took Mu Ke's homework. Just turned around. At this time, Muke's tablemate patted Muke's arm, Muke turned his head with a fierce expression, "What?" The tablemate was startled by him. He was so warm and gentle just now, how could he be so fierce in an instant? The frightened neck at the same table shrank, and then said, "There was one problem in last night's homework that was very difficult. You really did it all?" Of course, being able to do what ordinary people can't is something to be proud of. Even though he was forced to do it by the annoying robot, Mu Ke was still a little proud. He raised his chin slightly and lowered his eyelashes and said, "Of course, didn't you listen to the teacher? My answers are all correct. " "It's really amazing, how much is that tutoring robot?" "Well..." Mu Ke thought about it and said, "It's not expensive, it's just over 700,000."