Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The scumbag chases the robot ⑤

When Mu's mother came back from the grocery shopping, she saw Mu Kezheng studying with bitterness and hatred. She said with relief: "My son is really sensible."

Mu Kexin said that his mother had finally returned, and he was about to sue when Yan Ge left. In the past, I took the vegetables from Mu's mother, "Ma'am, you've worked hard."

Mu's mother said wearily: "The vegetable market is so far from here, it takes three hours to go back and forth, and there are no cars along the way, so I'm tired. I'm dead."

Mu Ke, who was about to complain, was taken aback and glanced at the sweat on his mother's face. His mother is a typical upper-class noblewoman. She usually wears decent makeup whether she is going out or at home, and her demeanor is also elegant. But today he saw his mother without makeup, sweating profusely, sitting in a chair tired and panting.

Mu Ke's heart was sour, and he couldn't bear to use his own to disturb his mother.

Yan Ge poured a glass of water and delivered it to Mu's mother, "Ma'am, you just need to tell me the location of the vegetable market, and I will go shopping in the future."

Mu's mother wanted to agree, but she saw After seeing Yan Ge, he refused again, "I don't need you, I will let Muke's father drive me there from tomorrow."

Yan Ge said with some doubts: "Mr. is already very tired from work, I can also do something. "

That's not what I meant." Mu's mother said: "There are no more people here than the earth. New robots like you are valuables, and it is not safe for you to go out alone."

Yan Ge never thought of this question. Although he is different from other robots, he does not need to be affected by the three laws of robots, but in the current situation of the shepherd, it is better to have more things than less things.

Yan Ge didn't say anything else, Mu Ke opened the bag and took a look, picked up a rhizome-like thing and said, "What is this?"

"This is a special product of this planet called magic beans." Mu's mother apparently had not seen it either. This thing, she said: "I heard from the vegetable seller that it is similar to the earth's potatoes."

Yan Ge took the vegetable and said, "I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch."

At noon, Father Mu came back in a second-hand pickup truck. His face was covered with black stains, and his mouth and white teeth were very conspicuous. Mu's mother laughed out loud when she saw it, and Mu's father also felt amused when he went to the bathroom to look in the mirror, he said: "The mine is really dirty, there is dust everywhere, it's okay to have a filter in your nose, but I feel I ca n't even open my eyes."

"Wear goggles when you go out in the afternoon." Mu's mother said.

As a home robot on Earth, Yan Ge's recipes are limited to the cooking methods of common ingredients on Earth. He doesn't know how to make this magic bean, but since it is similar to potatoes, let's make this magic bean according to the method of making potatoes. After a dish is ready, it sells much better than potatoes. Unfortunately, Yan Ge is now a robot, so he can't smell or taste it.

He put the dish on the table and said, "It's time for dinner."

Mu's mother took a pair of chopsticks and put the magic beans into Mu's father's bowl, and said, "Try the local specialty magic beans."

Mu's father smelled it and said, "It's so fragrant. Ah." Then he took a sip.

At the moment when the magic beans entered, Father Mu's face stiffened. Mu's mother looked at him expectantly, "How is it? Is it delicious?"