Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Secrets of Interstellar Prisoners 12

When Jimmy and the other three came back, they saw the moon standing at the door of 1414 like a javelin. They all glanced at the moon inexplicably, and then hurriedly pushed the door. Of course, the door couldn't be opened. Jimmy shouted, "Open the door!"

The moon standing beside him frowned quietly, Yan Ge actually wanted to live in a room for four people, and these people's actions were so rude, usually It must have disturbed Yan Ge's rest. He wants Yan Ge to move in with him, but Yan Ge is angry with himself, what if he refuses?

Yan Ge climbed out of bed and opened the door. The three of Jimmy jumped in, pointed to the outside and said, "What does he have to do with you?"

Yan Ge: "What's your business?"

"Looks like a little boy abandoned by a scumbag. Poor." Tom said regretfully: "Did you do something to others?"

Yan Ge said in his heart, how can I do anything to him? I went to jail for him.

After dinner time, it was time to rest. The bell rang, and the prisoners who had not entered the cell hurried to the direction of the cell, and soon only the moon was left outside.

The prison guard who brought Moon in came over and said to Moon, "The time is up, prisoners are not allowed to move outside, you go back."

Moon glanced at the door of the cell, and said to the guard, "Can you let Yan Ge go to my place? ?"

"I've already said no, but only with the permission of the warden." The warden grabbed Moon's arm and left.

After pulling it for a while, the moon flicked away the prison guard's hand and said, "I'll go by myself.

"

Moon stuffed the food in his hand into the prison guard's hands and said to him, "I'm going back, you give this to Yan Ge."

After talking about the moon, he left. The prison guard stood blankly in the aisle holding a handful of food. When he looked closely, it was all delicious food on earth. If you can't tell others about this, you have to keep a part of it to reward yourself, but these things are named for Yan Ge. In Mars Prison, which prison guard doesn't know that Yan Ge is the warden's person?

Yan Ge was lying on the bed with scattered food around him. He didn't really want to eat it because he didn't like it. The three of Jimmy were so greedy, they looked at Yan Ge eagerly. Ke Yan Ge has been in a daze, and has no intention of sharing at all. Finally Tom couldn't take it anymore and patted Yan Ge's bed.

Yan Ge came back to his senses, "Huh?"

"Brother." Tom said, "For God's sake, share with us." Following

his gaze, Yan Ge saw beef jerky. Yan Ge smiled and said, "Why should I give it to you? Didn't you say you're tired of seeing me? Then you're naturally not uncommon about my things."

Tom immediately patted his mouth and said: " I'm talking nonsense, you are not only the most handsome man in the Martian prison, you are the most handsome man in the entire galaxy, if anyone should say no, I will..."

Yan Ge: "Huh?"

Tom: "I will use us The mysterious witchcraft that the tribe has inherited for thousands of years has cursed him."

"Humph!" Yan Ge stretched out his hand to gather the food together, and sneered at Tom: "You secretly cursed me because I didn't know that you lost the card game the day before yesterday? Want to eat it? Dreaming!"