Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes 20

    "God! What is the leader doing?"

    ...

    Yan Ge climbed into the boat with a dark face, and Ji Shaoyou followed him with mixed feelings. Of course it was good to be alive, but he always felt that it was not the right time for the boat to save him.

    While wiping Yan Ge's face and hair with a towel, the helmsman Sun Fen pleaded guilty: "The leader did not leave the boat behind you, but because the sail was broken and the boat could not control the direction. We also drifted along the waves. , I didn't think of a way to stop the boat until I encountered another boat, and then came back to pick you up immediately, it really didn't delay for a moment..."

    Yan Ge listened with a dark face, but also knew that this could not be done. Blame others. But he was still very unhappy, since he was going to save himself, couldn't he come a little earlier? Don't rush over after you've done something irreparable.

    It would be good for Ji Shaoyou, who was on the side, to be able to board the boat, as Yan Ge's treatment was impossible. After rowing for a while, the boat finally came to the side of the big boat. Ji Shaoyou smiled bitterly when he saw the big boat. Isn't this the boat he took yesterday?

    Unexpectedly, I turned around and came back.

    The bow of the boat was temporarily recruited to save the sect master, which was originally a particularly honorable and exciting thing, and then he saw the sect master and the brother who had changed boats boarded the boat together. Looking at Ji Shaoyou, who is like a chicken in soup, the boat's heart can't be said. It turns out that Brother Ji is really familiar with the leader. I thought it was just an ordinary messenger of the gods, but I didn't expect to be able to soak in the sea with the sect master.

    As soon as Yan Ge got on the boat, he was sent to the best room, where he waited for bathing and changing clothes. After Ji Shaoyou got on the boat, no one cared about it, and he shrunk in the corner like a poor little one.

    The bow walked over and said, "Brother, why are you here? You're wet, go and change your clothes."

    Ji Shaoyou's wounds were soaked and white, and he bared his teeth in pain: "My luggage They're all on that ship."

    "Oh, just change my clothes." The bow said, "Don't see outsiders."

    Ji Shaoyou was so grateful that it was too late, where would he meet him. After he changed the bunt on the bow, he wanted to find Yan Ge.

    Yan Ge took a shower, changed clothes, dried his hair, and drank the hot fish soup sent by his subordinates. After that, he lay in bed and began to doubt his life.

    Eggy squatted on the bed and said, "What are you going to do, host?"

    Yan Ge: "I want to die."

    "If you die, the mission will fail." Eggy said: "Besides, you had a chance to die in the last mission. But if he doesn't die, the world is even less likely to die."

    As a system that ruthlessly exposes the host, he is really not a qualified system.

    Yan Ge asked Eggy: "Do you think Ji Shaoyou may still be in love?"

    "This person doesn't know." Eggy shook his emerald green leaves and said, "It may be possible, or it may not be. Yes, but if you give up now, the mission will definitely be a failure."

    Yan Ge covered his face with the quilt, wishing to cry, he gave up on himself: "If you fail, you will fail, it's better than after completing the task. A rich gay is good."     Regarding Yan Ge's words, the system was powerless to complain. He comforted: "Anyway, I have persevered in the last task. Why don't I continue to persevere in this task? I will start from the beginning for the next task."     But at this time, Yan Ge had no confidence in himself, and he took off the quilt to reveal a pair of Dead Fish Eyes said: "What if the male partner falls in love with me again?"     "You don't have to worry." Eggy said thoughtfully: "Your empathetic Eggy will create a love for you that you don't have to worry about falling in love with. New identity."     "I believe in you." Yan Ge's face was full of suspicion, "I am already the leader of the demon sect in this world, what kind of identity do I have to be in the next world so that I won't be loved? Isn't it human?"     "You're right." Eggy looked proud, "After repeated calculations, the identity provided to you in the next world is a robot. No matter how sad the male lead is, he will not fall in love with a pile of metal, host you Say yes?"