Chapter 147 (2)

Chapter 147 The Taoist Master Comes to Accept Me 1 (2)

. He paused for a while, and then said: "After that, she often appeared around me, always greeted me with a smile, and invited me to drinks. But I ignored her, because I was a good student, and I couldn't let the teacher and My classmates saw me and a gangster. Until one day, when I came home from school, I saw her being dragged into the alley by some gangsters. The gangster is bullying her, she is screaming."

Liao Yiqing replied, "So you went to rescue her?"

"Well." Yan Ge nodded, "I'm going up, am I stupid? I'm a good student with a bright future. , I couldn't even climb up the wall of the school, yet I rushed to save her."

"And then?" Liao Yiqing, like a serial reader, asked eagerly, "Did you save her?"

"I don't know. "Yan Ge said with a trace of sadness on his face: "When I am conscious again, people will already be in the mass graves." With

a sigh, Liao Yiqing felt like he was about to cry, what kind of youthful, pure and full of A sad and sad story.

The author has something to say: I have a fifteen-day vacation, and I miss you guys~ God knows what I have been living in these fifteen days...* ̄0 ̄

...The last story begins and will end soon.

Please ask for a pre-receive for the file here. The original "Vicious Female Match You Don't Run" was renamed "Cannon Fodder Domineering Side Leak". The content to be written has not changed, but I just want to change the title of the article to be more domineering, hehe~