Chapter 79

Chapter 79 The Secret of the Interstellar Prisoner ②

Moon stood there quietly, bowing his head slightly, and his bangs covered half of his face. He didn't react at all to the gazes that were focused on him, he was just a little annoyed that he had made such a big commotion on the first day, which was not good for him to find someone secretly.

The prison guards came into contact with the five prisoners, saw the scars on their bodies, and looked at the moon with fear. There are many people with good skills among these five people. In such a small space, he can beat them like this with his bare hands, and ensure that he will not be injured. What kind of skill does this have to be?

They looked at each other, carried the person and hurried away. The rest of the prison guards began to roll their names. After the roll call was over, the prisoners began to line up to go to the restaurant for breakfast. The moon showed no special performance from beginning to end.

8:00 AM, Penitent's Prison, Prisoner's Cafeteria.

Moon followed the other prisoners into the cafeteria, and he was stunned as soon as he entered. Originally, he thought that the cafeteria should be the most concentrated place for prisoners, and he could find people in the cafeteria. But when he entered the cafeteria, he realized that he was too naive. There were so many people in such a big cafeteria. At a glance, it was full of people's heads. If he didn't get dizzy, it was already a good quality.

In the originally noisy cafeteria, when the moon came in, it immediately became quiet. Everyone was paying attention to the moon, obviously or secretly, but the moon didn't care. They took the food and found a place in the corner to start eating.

The food in the prison cafeteria was very bad, but he had eaten even worse food, so he didn't think it was anything.

Several people at the table with him were looking at him. When he ate half of the food on the plate, a dark-skinned man opposite him said, "Hey, what's your name?" The

moon thought for a while and remembered himself the fake name, he said: "Sunshine."

"Your name is quite special." The dark-skinned man said: "Are those five people named like that?"

Moon: "Hmm."

What is um? The people around are itching, can't you say more? The black-skinned man said, "Why did you hit them?"

The moon swallowed the last mouthful of bread and said, "They said they wanted me to eat their treasure. If I didn't do it, they would beat me, so I beat them."

"..."

Although you probably guessed that, but you said It's too simple, isn't it? The black man said again: "What did you use to hit them?"

Moon: "Hand."

"..." The

black man had to ask again, and the moon said: "You asked me so many questions, now it's my turn Right? "

"Ah?" The black-skinned man was stunned for a moment, then said, "Oh, you can ask."

"How many prisoners will come to this prison every month?"

"Not necessarily, sometimes there is none, most of the time A dozen at a time." The black-skinned man said, "Why are you asking this?"

"How many people came this year?" Moon continued to ask.

The black-skinned man couldn't do math, and the whole person who was asked this question was entangled to death. He said, "It's probably more than forty."