Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Crazy Pursuit from the President 17

Yan Ge figured out that he was going to have dinner with Xue Zhonghua, and just after Xue Zhonghua was by Xue Mang's side, he was in a complicated mood, and his image seemed to be completely destroyed.

After hanging up the phone and seeing that it was almost time, Yan Ge opened the wardrobe and began to think about what to wear to go out.

After choosing for a long time, he suddenly remembered, why do he attach so much importance to it? How do you act like you're meeting your parents for the first time? He had clearly met Xue Zhonghua, and more than once.

Hey? This doesn't seem to be the point, it's not meeting the parents at all...

Yan Ge just changed his coat and went out. I really don't understand what Xue Mang was thinking. What good things do he have with Xue Zhonghua? Did he forget? Have you figured out that you put Xue Zhonghua into the hospital?

They didn't choose to eat at the restaurant outside, but went to Xue Zhonghua's villa for dinner.

Xue Mang's mother has been dead for several years. Although Xue Zhonghua has countless lovers in the past few years, she has no intention of finding a stepmother for Xue Mang. In the villa, except for their grandfather, the others were servants who had been in the Xue family for many years.

Yan Ge parked the car and was brought into the living room by the servant, and saw Xue Zhonghua sitting on the sofa in the living room, holding a snow-white cat in his arms.

The cat had a pair of blue, barking eyes, very beautiful, and Yan Ge couldn't help but glanced at it more.

Xue Zhonghua stretched out his hand to cover the cat and said to Yan Ge, "It's so slow."

Yan Ge said in his heart that I started to leave when I got the call. There was no traffic jam along the way, and I didn't know where it was slow.

However, he still knew a little about Xue Zhonghua's inexplicable character. He didn't defend it. He called the chairman respectfully, and then said, "Where's Xue Mang?" Xue

Zhonghua looked at Yan Ge's face and didn't answer his question. , He said: "You and Xue Mang are together?"

It should be considered together, if it means living together. Yan Ge said hesitantly, "Yes..."

Xue Zhonghua frowned, "Are you really with Xue Mang?"

His voice contained anger, which startled Yan Ge. Yan Ge thought he didn't want him to be with Xue Mang, so he immediately changed his words, "No..."

"Nothing?" Xue Zhonghua became even more angry, "All live Are you still together?"

Now Yan Ge was dizzy, he said, "Chairman, do you want me to be with him or not?"

Xue Zhonghua: "Of course I don't. Hope."

Okay, since he said so, then Yan Ge intends to reassure him, anyway, he can only be with Xue Mang for a month at most.

Before he could speak, he heard Xue Zhonghua say: "But Xue Mang likes it, so I can only respect what he means."

Yan Ge: "..."

These words are really tortuous. Yan Ge wiped away his cold sweat. Xue Zhonghua didn't like him very much, but he didn't deliberately embarrass him. He said, "Sit down."

"Hey." Yan Ge sat down beside Xue Zhonghua. The cat suddenly got its head out of Xue Zhonghua's hand, and called Yan Ge softly, "Meow~"

Yan Ge's heart trembled, and he felt that his hand was a little itchy.