Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Is the True Monarch a Love Brain?

Thinking of this, Xuanyu held Yan Ge's hand tightly again, and was about to say something when the emperor's voice came from outside the door, "Xuanyu, Xuanyu? Are you really sick?"

Then the door was pushed open, Yan Ge disappeared with a swoosh. The emperor walked to the bed and saw Xuanyu lying on the bed with messy hair, flushed face and slightly swollen eyes. Really sick, the emperor thought like this: "Xuanyu, you are not feeling well? You really brought an imperial doctor here."

Xuanyu's expression was still a little stiff, and he silently returned to his usual expressionless appearance, lying on the bed. Said: "It's okay, I don't need an imperial doctor."

"Don't carry it when you are sick." The emperor persuaded bitterly: "With your diligence, if you weren't sick, how could you have slept and still not get up?"

I don't know why, Xuanyu A poem suddenly popped into his mind, the hibiscus tent was warm for the spring night, and since then the king did not go to court early...

His face turned red involuntarily, and the emperor was anxious when he saw it in his eyes, "He said that he was not sick, and his face was all red. " In the

end, Xuanyu had to ask the imperial doctor to diagnose and treat himself, and the emperor believed that he was not sick, but suddenly wanted to be lazy. When Xuanyu sat in front of the mirror and the maids combed his hair, the emperor looked at him and sighed, "It's the father's fault, after all, you are only seventeen years old, and you haven't married yet, the father really shouldn't let you deal with that every day. More memorials."

Xuanyu looked at herself in the mirror, the young man in the mirror had red lips and white teeth, so beautiful that the flowers in the imperial garden were eclipsed. For the first time in so many years, he paid attention to his appearance. At this moment, he was suddenly a little happy. He didn't know if Yan Ge would like it or not. Are his eyes a little gloomy? The emperor was chattering on the side, Xuanyu didn't hear a word, and after combing her hair, the palace maid came over holding the black robe that Xuanyu was wearing. Xuanyu glanced at it and said, "I remember that I have a water blue dress, bring it here." The palace maid was a little surprised, Xuanyu did have a water blue dress, but he only wore it once and never wore it again. . Everyone in the palace thought that Xuanyu liked black, so she hardly wore clothes of other colors. Although I was surprised, as a slave, I just need to be obedient.

After changing into the water blue ice silk robe, the emperor said with relief: "My son is very good-looking, and this dress looks much better. I should wear less black in the future."

He said these words originally . He didn't expect Xuanyu to answer, but Xuanyu glanced at himself in the mirror, and turned around and asked the emperor seriously, "Do I really look better in this dress?"

"Eh?" He praised fiercely.

With an untraceable smile on the corner of Xuanyu's mouth, he said, "Then let the people from the Shangyi Bureau come and make me two more clothes." The

emperor said yes, when Xuanyu saw that the emperor was still sitting there, he said: " Father, it's time for lunch, shouldn't you leave?"

"I'm here to have dinner with you." The emperor picked up the tea beside him and drank.

Xuanyu frowned slightly, and said again: "Father, it's time for you to go back for lunch."

Faced with such an obvious drive away, the emperor looked at Xuanyu blankly, what happened? Can't we eat together?