Chapter 154

Chapter 154 The Taoist Master Comes to Receive Me 8

    Liao Yiqing stared at the book in his hand dumbfounded. Yan Ge asked in the fairy gourd, "What are you looking at?

    " Super pulled up.

    Then he dragged Wang Chao all the way out of the small courtyard of the spectator, Liao Yiqing said to Wang Chao: "You wait here, let you go in and then go in again."

    Then he pushed the door open and walked inside: "Master, I'm back! I've brought you a gift!"

    Liao Yiqing pushed open the door of the room and saw the familiar statue of Sanqing and the spectator sitting below. Liao Yiqing showed a pleasing smile, took out a smartphone and said, "Master, look what I brought you? Phone! Master, I will teach you to use it, and in the future, no matter where I am, I can see Master talking to Master at any time. The

    viewer raised his eyelids, looked at Liao Yiqing with a half-smile, and said, "Is it possible to ask a teacher for help at any time?"

    "How can I do that?" Liao Yiqing said without blushing: "I'm worried that Master is here I'm bored in the mountains, and I want to help Master solve problems..."

    "No need." The master waved his hand, took out a mobile phone from his sleeve, and said, "The mobile phone is no longer needed, but you can add a WeChat."

    Liao Yiqing: "… ..."

    Liao Yiqing choked for a long time, unable to speak. After a long while, he regained his strength and said, "Master, I brought someone back from outside..."

    "Understood, Cangsong has already said that the teacher has to see the child before he can decide whether to keep him or not." Guan Guan main road.

    "Oh, since Master already knows, then I have nothing to say." Liao Yiqing said: "Master, if you are not satisfied with him, just drive him away, don't worry about the apprentice's face.

    " Take someone else's face?" The watcher showed a look of disdain, and the age spots on his face were vivid. When he got up, he said, "I called you here because I have something to tell you."

    "What's the matter?" Liao Yiqing said respectfully, "Master, you can do     whatever

    you want."

For a moment, he forced a smile and said: "Master, stop joking, this disciple entered the Yinxian Temple when he was three years old, and now he is nineteen years old, and he never knew he had parents."

    "You didn't pop out of a rock, how could you No parents?" The Guanzhu looked sympathetic and said: "Your biological parents sent you here when you were sixteen years old, when you were three years old, thin, small and frail. They didn't look like a wealthy family, maybe they only sent you here. Here, you only have a chance of life."

    "So many years..." Liao Yiqing's eyes turned red, "Why haven't they seen me once?"

    "Alas." What do you know? I told you this because I didn't want you to think that you were an orphan for the rest of your life. As for whether you will go back to see your parents for the last time, it's up to you to decide. Go out, if you decide to go, go to you Senior brother."

    Yan Ge, who had been in the fairy gourd, listened to the whole process, but he never thought that there would be such a thing. Probably Liao Yiqing is a supporting role, so there is not much description of his life experience in the original book. Liao Yiqing went out in disbelief, and Yan Ge didn't know how to comfort him. Not to mention Liao Yiqing, even if it was on him, he wouldn't be able to see it easily.