Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Teacher Don't Do This 9

Yan Yang looked at Yan Ge suspiciously, but saw Yan Ge eating with his head down, as if he didn't say anything just now.

The elder brother is getting more and more inscrutable. Yan Yang sighed like this, and suddenly felt that he was so presumptuous recently that he dared to let Teacher Lin come to the house casually. Big brother can't see anything on the surface, so he won't be upset, right?

For this dinner, everyone present was tangled to death except for Yan Ge. After finally finishing the meal, before the housemaid could reach out his hand, Yan Yang stood up very diligently to clean the table, "Brother Lin, please rest, Li Yu and I will just clean up."

Yan Ge glanced at him . At first glance, I no longer want to judge his poor acting skills. After Yan Yang and Li Yu entered the kitchen, Lin Rui stood beside Yan Ge awkwardly, not knowing where to put his hands.

"That..."

Yan Ge said, "Mr. Lin, please do it yourself."

Then he went upstairs, and Lin Rui, who finally got up the courage to say something, was like a punctured balloon, and was instantly deflated.

Yan Ge went upstairs to go back to his room, opened the closet and prepared to put on his pajamas and go to bed. Yan Yang and Li Yu are getting more and more arrogant, he must find a way to let them know how powerful they are. Just as I was thinking, someone knocked on the door outside. Yan Ge said casually, "Please come in."

Lin Rui opened the door and saw that Yan Ge had taken off his shirt and had not had time to put on his pajamas. He turned his head in embarrassment and said, "I'll come back later."

"Forget it, haven't you seen me before? Why are you pretending to be shy?" Yan Ge said, "Come in."

Lin Rui bit his lip and walked in. Just closed the door.

Yan Ge put on his pajamas, turned around and sat down on the bed, raised his chin slightly and said, "Mr. Lin has anything to do with me?"

Lin Rui said, "I didn't cook dinner for Yan Yang specially today.

" Could that be made for me?" Yan Ge asked back.

"That's not what I meant." Lin Rui said: "I mean I didn't do it for anyone, I... I didn't mean to appear in front of you either, it was Yan Yang who said you were busy lately and couldn't come back at dinner time. , that's why I..."

Yan Ge understood, what he meant was that he didn't want to see himself at all, and the meeting tonight was a coincidence. Thinking of this, Yan Ge narrowed his eyes, nodded and said, "You don't need to say it, I understand. You still think about Yan Yang, you are here for him, it's just a coincidence to see me."

Lin Rui's eyes widened . , he didn't mean that at all.

Yan Ge said: "Although we are not friends, I still want to remind you. You are Yan Yang's teacher, and Yan Yang already has someone he likes. If you really want to be nice to him, please don't deliberately approach him to seduce him. From what I know about Yan Yang, he doesn't like you like that."

Yan Ge's words were a bit vicious, and Lin Rui's expression changed immediately. The original shyness and anxiety all disappeared, Lin Rui looked at Yan Ge dazedly, he said very seriously: "Please rest assured, I have no such thoughts about Yan Yang for a long time. The reason why I came to find you is to ask you To make it clear, Yan Yang and I will only have an ordinary teacher-student relationship. Although I am not a qualified teacher, I still have the minimum morality. From now on, I... I will go around when I meet your Yan family. Let's go."