Chapter 116

Chapter 116: The Dragon and Bed Officials Are Frightened ⑦

Chen Hong came over and was about to call Li Xiu to get up early when he saw that Li Xiu was awake, but seeing Li Xiu sitting on the bed dumbfounded, just looking at the profile was quite a loveless posture. He hurriedly walked over and said, "Your Majesty, are you awake? Didn't sleep well last night? The servant should ask the Taiyuan Hospital to prescribe a soothing prescription."

Li Xiu shook his head and said, "No need."

Hearing this voice was also weak, Chen Hong said anxiously: "Your Majesty, if you are not feeling well, you should not go to the early morning today."

That won't work, how can you see Yan Ge if you don't go to the early morning? Although he is the emperor, he can't invite the generals to the palace every day? Li Xiu was energized at that time, turned his head and frowned and said sternly: "Bold!" Chen Hong was so frightened that he knelt on the ground, Li Xiu said: "Are you going to do politics? Who gave you the courage

?!"

Li Xiu has a good temper. He doesn't care if he accidentally bumps into something as a minion, and he doesn't know where the anger comes from today. Could it be getting up? Chen Hong knelt down tremblingly, and Li Xiu said coldly, "Will you wash and change clothes for me soon?"

After some tossing and turning, it was finally time for the morning. Most of the civil and military affairs of the Manchu Dynasty belonged to themselves. The remaining half are also trembling and afraid to come out. This kind of refreshing feeling is indescribable.

He looked again and didn't see Yan Ge, and Li Xiu muttered in his heart, could it be that Yan Ge overslept?

The ministers saw Li Xiu sitting down on the dragon chair, frowning without speaking, and looking at the door from time to time, everyone guessed what His Majesty meant?

Li Xiu said, "Why didn't the general come?"

Someone immediately said, "The general is ill and is resting at home."

Li Xiuyi was quite surprised. He was fine yesterday, why is he sick today? Of course, Yan Ge is not sick anymore, but he feels that he has done everything he should do, and he has said almost what he should say. I said in my heart that it doesn't matter anyway, so take a sick leave and lie down at home, it's the most comfortable.

But Li Xiu didn't know. After yesterday, although his feelings about Yan Ge were still complicated, he subconsciously didn't believe that Yan Ge would lie to him. The next moment he became worried and wanted to see him when he woke up in the morning, but it was fine if he didn't see him, he was still ill.

The ministers at the bottom knew what Li Xiu was thinking, and when they saw Li Xiu's ugly face, they thought he was angry. They didn't dare to speak, for fear that Li Xiu would throw his anger towards Yan Ge on their heads. At the same time, everyone also strengthened their own ideas. Li Xiu and Yan Ge really only cooperated temporarily. When they joined forces to completely kill Yang Yanqing, the next battle should be.

Li Xiu was absent-minded throughout the early morning. After finally returning to the palace, he quickly asked Chen Hong, "Why is the general ill? What's wrong?"

Chen Hong was inexplicable. But he still said honestly: "The people in the general's mansion are not acclimatized and caused the cold."

After speaking, he looked at Li Xiu a little nervously, thinking that the general's excuse was too bad, and he would not get sick sooner. If you don't get sick late, but it's been more than a month since you came to the capital, why are you unaccustomed to the soil and water, is it a fool to be your majesty?