Chapter 129

Chapter 129 The deep sea mermaid is so scary ②

There is a large and small island in the sea where mermaids often live. This island has fresh water and forests, and there are many wild animals on it. The ecological environment is very good, but there are no people.

Although mermaids can also go ashore, but for them, the shore is far less comfortable than the sea, and they cannot swim freely up and down, left and right, so can they still be considered mermaids?

But now the island is no longer lonely, with more than 10,000 naked men on it. Mermaids don't wear clothes, so when they confiscated human belongings, they confiscated everything except what grows on the human body.

Alva squatted in the grass and said to Alves who was beside him: "We've known each other for so long, is this the first time we've met frankly?"

When was it that he still had the mind to joke, Alves couldn't help laughing bitterly Said: "Don't squat here, don't you feel itchy?" It

was indeed itchy, squatting in the grass, the skin that never saw the sun was in close contact with the weeds, and Alva was so itchy that he wanted to scratch regardless of his appearance.

The two moved to a place without grass, and all they saw were naked men with frowning faces. Alves said: "It can be confirmed now that mermaids have an IQ that is not inferior to that of humans."

Alva, as the commander-in-chief, is not interested in this at the moment, he said: "I just want to know what they want to do? Do you put it here as a reserve?" "Alas, there is no way." Alves sighed: "The battleship has sunk, and all the weapons we have carried have been confiscated. We don't even have an internal storehouse now, what can we do? Think about the merman's sharp claws, it's better not to act rashly at this time." Before the battleship sank, they had already sent a distress signal, and they didn't know when the rescue would come. Alva kept his mission in mind, shouted to bring the naked men together, encouraged them to do ideological work, told them that the help would definitely come, and told them not to give up.

In this conflict with humans, the mermaid is not completely without losses. It was fine in the sea before, but after taking the humans ashore, he was injured by a few violent humans with weapons. However, the casualties are not large, and the mermaids usually go out to hunt and are not completely free of casualties, so the mermaids did not respond much to this.

They were very interested in human weapons, and Yan Ge was explaining to them how to use them.

The merman's thoughts are very simple, and they are not at all curious about how Yan Ge knows this. On the contrary, the merman who have experienced this battle against humans all admire Yan Ge, and they naturally admire people who know more.

While they were playing in full swing, Alva and the others were surviving in the wilderness. More than 10,000 people are on the island, and even gnawing on the bark will quickly wipe out the trees on the island. Alva led a group of people to build infrastructure on the spot, such as palm-leaf houses, earthen stoves, and most importantly, to get fire. Seeing an open ground, hundreds of people squatted on the ground neatly, all sweating like rain, drilling wood to make fire. Alves took people to the beach to prepare food, fish, catch shrimp, and pick up oysters on the reef. The mermaids who had been guarding nearby were very curious when they saw this scene. What are those people crouching on the ground holding branches? It looks like crazy. When they reported the situation to Yan Ge, the corner of Yan Ge's mouth twitched. Although they were already miserable, Yan Ge still wanted to laugh. Laughing and laughing, he got into another problem. In order not to let the humans catch the merman first, he took the merman to catch the humans first. So the question arises, how should he deal with these people? It's impossible to kill all of them. Although he was a general, he really couldn't do it if he slaughtered so many unarmed people. Do not kill do not leave it alone? When human rescue comes, won't the mermaid be out of luck? It's hard to do, it's hard to do... When Yan Ge talked about this problem, he was immediately despised by other mermaids, and the blue-haired mermaid said: "Although human weapons are powerful, they can't breathe underwater. We hide in the deep sea. Is it okay to go?"