Chapter 48

Chapter 48 The scumbag chases the robot ③

    If the request for Zhao Rui was not the inducement that led to Mu Ke's destruction, then the bankruptcy of his parents was the source of all this.

    In the original plot, although Mu Ke's parents love him very much, they have no time to pay attention to him because of their busy work, so they can only satisfy Mu Ke materially as much as possible. This led to Muke's rebellious character, and later his family went bankrupt, and Muke lost his good life all of a sudden. At a young age, he was simply at a loss, and his personality gradually developed towards paranoia and gloom.

    Yan Ge heard the couple's conversation and knew that the shepherd's family was about to go bankrupt. However, he is just a nanny robot, and it is not something he can do to help the shepherd's family turn things around. And he thinks that wanting to save Mu Ke is not a guarantee of a good life for him, and that a person is truly saved should be at the spiritual level, not at the material level.

    Yan Ge went out with two glasses of water, and saw the couple sitting tiredly on the sofa.

    As a robot, he didn't have the consciousness to take the initiative to speak, so he didn't stop after that, but went directly into Mu Ke's room. Mu Ke's sleeping posture was terrible, the quilt was kicked to his feet, and Yan Ge walked over to help him cover the quilt. Then go to the desk and pack up the homework and stationery for him so that he won't be in a hurry tomorrow morning.

    After that, Yan Ge walked to the corner, plugged in the power supply and started charging.

    Although he couldn't go to Zhao Rui's house to eat his mother's dinner, Mu Ke woke up in a good mood. Because he completed all his homework conscientiously last night, I wonder if Zhao Rui will borrow his homework to read today, or will he come to him to ask questions?

    With such a good expectation, Mu Ke walked out of the door with a float. As soon as he went out, he saw the devil robot pouring juice. Mu Ke winked at Yan Ge for a while, and suddenly realized that it was a robot, let alone winking.     Thinking of this, Mu Ke was a little frustrated, he pulled out the chair and sat down, holding the milk and drinking it. Father Mu said, "Why are you so rude? Don't you say good morning?"

    "What's there to say?" Mu Ke felt that it was so numb, he ate breakfast casually, and suddenly remembered that Valentine's Day was coming soon. Mu Ke said to Mu's mother: "Mom, give me some money."

    Mu's mother put down the cup and said, "How much do you want?"

    Mu Ke thought about it and said, "It's 50,000.

    " It's not a lot of money, but it's a lot for junior high school students. Mu's father asked, "Why do you want so much money?"

    "Something." Mu Ke said, "Give it to me, I'm really useful. The

    couple looked at each other and saw the worry in each other's eyes. Mu's mother tried to persuade him, "Do you want to buy something? You are still young, so it's not like you have nowhere to spend so much money.

    " This Muke felt very incomprehensible. He pointed to Yan Ge and said, "You are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy me this useless robot, why don't you even give me fifty thousand now?" It's

    not that Mu's mother is unwilling to give it, but she Very worried about Muke. Originally, she didn't care, but now she suddenly discovered that her son had developed the habit of spending extravagantly. If it has been like this all the time, it's fine, but their company has problems now. If the company really can't sustain it, what will Muke do? Can he really adapt to such a tight life?