Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Crazy Pursuit from the President 11

Assistant Balabala said a lot, Yan Ge was stunned listening to it on the bed, it turns out that Xue Mang is cooking for himself these days?

He had a very strange feeling in his heart, and felt annoyed and a little ashamed. He knew that Xue Mang would do this only if he liked him, otherwise, how could a dignified CEO do this? But he knew very well that the reason why Xue Mang liked him was because he had always been kind to Xue Mang.

But why is he good to Xue Mang? But because he was completing the work, Xue Mang was no different from the client in his heart. But this kind of mentality has actually exchanged for Xue Mang's sincerity.

Not only does he have a stomachache now, he feels a little pain in his head too.

When the assistant saw him frowning, he couldn't say what happened next. He felt that he might not be suitable for the job of assistant, because the boss couldn't do anything, and the people who should be taken care of were also not taken care of. Thinking about it was really heartbreaking. The assistant told Yan Ge that he had something to do and told him to be outside, and then he left the ward.

Xue Mang was walking on the street at night. The bad thing about modern society is that it is bright everywhere at night, making him feel embarrassed if his eyes are red.

Yan Ge's words stuck in his chest like a needle, but he couldn't do anything about it. It's not wrong for him to do this himself, and it's not wrong for him to keep saying that he doesn't like men. Xue Mang sighed, and when he looked up, he found a couple hugging each other and walking past him giggling.

It's so annoying. He has never felt so annoying when couples show their love on the street.

The agent rushed into the hospital in a hurry, and when he asked why Yan Ge was sick, the assistant did not dare to hide it, so he told the story exactly. The agent was silent for a long time after hearing this, and then walked into the ward to see Yan Ge lying on the bed without love.

"Isn't it better?" The agent walked over and poured a glass of water, "I'll ask the director to take a leave of absence. You can rest well for the next two days.

" Touching his thigh, he said, "It's my fault. As an agent, I didn't arrange the affairs of your life. It was my dereliction of duty."

Yan Ge glanced at him silently, and the agent said, "How about I recruit two more assistants for you?"

Yan Ge continued to stare at him, and the agent coughed, "If you don't want to, why don't you want to, why are you staring at me? Well, what do you think I'll replace you with an assistant?"

Yan Ge sighed, glanced at the bottle, and said, "There's no water, can you call a nurse for help?"

"Ah? Oh!" The

last time I parked illegally After that, Xue Mang's driver's license was confiscated. He walked alone on the road for a long time in a depressed mood, but found himself lost and had no idea where it was. What is this place? This alley is a bit scary in Black Blondon.

Depressed, Xue Mang was distracted by an alley and rushed out to call the driver.

As soon as he got in the car and didn't feel relieved, Yan Ge's agent called. There was nothing else but to tell Xue Mang that Yan Ge wanted to change his assistant.

Let's change it. To be honest, Xue Mang was a little disheartened now, so he agreed without thinking. There are so many artists in the company, an assistant is still very easy to arrange.