Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes 11

    The butler's suggestion is not unreasonable, but the problem is that after knowing Ji Shaoyou these days, Yan Ge has not seen a few people related to Ji Shaoyou. If you go out to meet you, you probably won't recognize it, not to mention that when Gu Feng is not here, why did they find Ji Mansion? Is the message wrong?

    Ji Shaoyou rushed into the street as soon as his brain became hot, and then he began to regret it. Although his mother's words made him feel ashamed, An Ri didn't even know what happened outside his room last night. It's too timid to look like this, Zhong Jun said that he must be bold and shameless at times like this.

    Although he had begun to regret it, he still bought pickles.

    Last night, Zhong Jun and Gu Feng, who had been guarding the walls all night outside Ji Mansion, didn't come to the inn to book a room until it was almost dawn. It was already bright after they washed and cleaned up. Zhong Jun grew his mouth and slapped a long slap, Gu Feng rubbed his eyes and said, "It's too late to go to bed now, why don't you eat breakfast before going to bed, listen to less lobbying that this house's pickles are especially delicious "

    Okay." Zhong Jun nodded and said as he walked out: "It's really a sin, the doctor can say, my arms and legs need a good rest soon after thinking about it. But look at what I have done from outside the customs to here. Time to have a good rest?"

    "Okay, don't complain." Gu Feng said: "It's my fault, if I hadn't been arrested outside the customs, Shaoyou would not have rushed outside the customs. He didn't go outside the customs. I haven’t met An Ri, and I won’t have so many things now if I don’t meet An Ri.” The

    two went downstairs in a vain step. The business of Xianhe Tower is really good, and the guests in the lobby in the morning are not good. not enough.

    Gu Feng and Zhong Jun found a place to sit down and ordered a few side dishes and steamed buns with gruel. Neither of them are from Yangzhou, and this is the first time for Gu Feng to come to Yangzhou. In the lively lobby, the guests at other tables spoke Yangzhou dialect, but Gu Feng didn't understand a word after listening for a long time.

    One of the bad things about the south is that the dialect type is special, and in some places it is even necessary to change the dialect after leaving the village.

    The two were tired and hungry and couldn't understand words, so they sat in their seats silently waiting for the food to be served.

    At this moment, I heard a familiar voice say from the counter: "The shopkeeper, pack me a pickle."

    "Huh?" Zhong Jun turned his head with a teacup in one hand, "Isn't this a little tour?"

    Gu Feng He also looked in that direction, "It's really Shaoyou!" The

    shopkeeper packed a pickle and handed it to Ji Shaoyou, and said with a smile: "Ji Gongzi hasn't been here for a long time, I heard that he is going away. Is it?"

    "Yeah." Ji Shaoyou said, "I've been out for a while."

    At this time, he had already figured it out, and he was like an arrow. He felt that his actions of leaving An Ri and his mother behind and running out were really is too stupid. He took the pickle and was about to leave when he heard someone calling him.

    "Don't swim!"

    Huh? Why does this voice sound a bit like Zhong Jun? But how could Zhong Jun be in Yangzhou? Could it be that he had been thinking about Zhong Jun just now, causing his hallucinations?