Chapter 132

Chapter 132 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is Terrifying ⑤

    Alva remembered the silver mermaid, and nodded with lingering fear, "I feel the same way..." After he finished speaking, he asked     Alves

    , "Where did you get this fish?"

He twitched and said, "The mermaid gave it last night."

    Alva couldn't help but think of the mermaid that appeared later. It was red. It should be the mermaid that Alves said. The mermaid roared at the silver mermaid and ran away. After that, the cod that the silver mermaid used for itself fell into the hands of the red mermaid and then gave it to Alves.

    After thinking so much, Alva felt that he might have thought wrong before. The silver merman was not trapping himself by giving himself cod, the red merman appeared by coincidence. Somehow, thinking of this, Alva's mood suddenly improved. Then he analyzed that the status of the red mermaid should be higher, otherwise the cod would not fall into his hands.

    Thinking of this, Alva turned his head and glanced at Alves, who was melancholy like a poet. He explained his analysis to Alves, and then said: "Now there is a glorious and arduous task for you. "

    "What?" Alves looked blank.

    Alva said: "That red mermaid seems to be interested in you, you can try to approach him."

    "What did you say?" Alves said excitedly: "What do you mean? You asked me to go with a mermaid... You too Can you say it?!"

    "Don't get excited." Alva wiped the spit on his face and said, "I'm not discussing with you, I don't need you to show up, and I don't expect you to let the mermaid go. Let's go. As long as the equipment can be exchanged for us, and the mermaid can not hurt us. My dear brother, if the mermaid likes me, I am willing to devote myself to everyone. Isn't that my charm is not big enough? , please."

    Hearing what he said, Alves' face became a little better, and he said, "Didn't that silver mermaid also give you fish?"

    "That's useless." Alva laughed dryly. Said: "The identity of the red mermaid is unusual."

    With more than 10,000 soldiers in fear on the island, Alves also wanted to do something for everyone out of the responsibility of the commander. But the thought of taking the initiative to approach the mermaid made him feel physically and mentally uncomfortable. It's not that he hates mermaids, but that he really doesn't want to deceive a mermaid.

    Yan Ge was sitting on a rock, eating wild fruits. This wild fruit is delicious, sweet and sour. He ate wild fruits and blew the sea breeze, flapping his tail happily.

    At this time, a mermaid came over and said to Yan Ge, "Something happened."

    Yan Ge said, "What happened?"

    "This gun, something happened." The mermaid said: "Lan Ling was playing with the gun and suddenly the gun exploded, and he was about to die. ."

    Yan Ge hurriedly jumped into the water and rushed to the place where the mermaids gathered, and saw a blue-scaled mermaid lying on the ground covered in blood in the dry cave. The surrounding mermaids looked panicked, and the firearms they used to play with were also thrown into the puddle. Yan Ge checked and found that he could still be saved.

    But this kind of injury is very serious for the mermaid, because the mermaid does not have sophisticated medical methods. Generally, if you are injured, you will use your tongue to lick the wound to disinfect it. A big wound like this is useless. Fortunately, there was a human medicine box in the previous loot. He asked someone to bring the medicine box over, and then treated Lan Ling's wound. After that, he told him not to go into the water until the wound was healed, and let someone bring food up to him to eat.