Chapter 109

Chapter 109 The True Monarch is a Love Brain 18

Xuanyu built a small house on this piece of ice. The house was made of Xuanbing. It was not big but had all the internal organs. The kitchen was made bigger because of Yan Ge's request.

Yan Ge is not an elegant person. No matter where he lives, the most important thing is to live comfortably. Xuanyu felt sorry for Yan Ge, and he would go out to fish and hunt birds every day without Yan Ge saying anything. This place has been almost untouched for thousands of years, but since this pair of masters and apprentices came, it has made this place a mess.

Life was still going well, but Yan Ge knew that the matter was not over, and Xuanyu was still depressed. Because if he is satisfied, Eggy should remind him that the task is almost completed. But Eggy hasn't moved at all now, which means that the two of them just look good on the surface.

Yan Ge doesn't go out very often because of his inner demons. This day, Xuanyu came back from outside with freshly caught fresh fish, shrimp and shellfish. And a deer shot from the snow.

Yan Ge fish has eaten a lot these days, and when he saw this deer, his eyes lit up, and he was finally able to eat a big meal.

Xuanyu has been training hard in cooking recently. The so-called hard training means that Yan Ge is in command and Xuanyu starts. In other words, immortals are immortals. As long as they work hard, nothing will be difficult to live with him. After only a month or so, Xuanyu has already made a good meal.

After a few dishes were served, Xuan Yu took out a pot of wine and said, "This is the wine that Emperor Changsheng himself just brewed. He specially sent it to our master and apprentice to taste it. You can have a drink and see."

The wine made by the emperor is naturally good wine, Yan Ge felt very satisfied after drinking it, Xuanyu also drank a glass, and then he sighed comfortably: "It's really good wine, after drinking it, you feel warm on your body."

Yan Ge He glanced at him strangely, and said, "Are you still afraid of the cold even if you are a Daluo Jinxian?"

Xuanyu smiled and said, "If you live in this ten thousand years of mysterious ice, unless you are a saint, who is not cold?"

Yan Gexiu Wei Wei didn't know how the great immortals felt. Xuanyu thought that was the case when he said so. Xuanyu poured another glass of wine for Yan Ge, and then said: "I'm going out for a trip in the past two days as a teacher. You have to be obedient at home alone."

Yan Ge wondered, "Where are you going?"

"Go find you . Master." Xuan Yu said with a wry smile: "I went to the extreme south against Master's will, I have to go to Yuxu Palace to apologize, otherwise it would be too outrageous."

Yan Ge was a little worried: "Master does not What will it do to you?"

"No." Xuanyu waved his hand and said, "Your master is one of the most famous saints in the world. If you are the most open-minded, you won't do anything to your teacher. Otherwise, you think you It's alright to hide here? Where can the saint go?"

He also said that if Yuanshi Tianzun insisted on killing himself, let alone hiding here, it would be useless to run out of this prehistoric world. Yan Ge was relieved, but he was still a little reluctant to bear Xuanyu, "Master, when will you come back? I'm panicking if I don't see you at all."

Xuan Yu pursed his lips and smiled. He liked the young apprentice's temperament the most. Originally, people are happier if they are more sincere with each other. Xuanyu came over and kissed Yan Ge's lips lightly, and smiled: "It will only take two days at most, it will be very fast. Just wait, when the master comes back with the secret art of the Buddhist sect of joy with you in bed with you. Let's discuss together."