Chapter 136

Chapter 136 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is Terrifying 9

    It rained heavily for two days, and the soldiers on the island were going crazy. The two top officials were missing, and everyone was rushing around like ants on a hot pan.

    Two days later, the rain cleared and Yan Ge swam out of the cave. After confirming the weather, Yan Ge swam back. Alves was studying the night pearl above his head. When he came back, he asked, "Has the rain stopped?"

    Because of Yan Ge's intentional behavior, Alves found that although the language was not clear, But the mermaid can still understand some of his words. This made him marvel at the intelligence of the mermaid, and at the same time feel happy.

    Yan Ge nodded, and Alves said, "Send me back, I can't be here all the time."

    Yan Ge didn't say anything, just stretched out his hands. Alves came over and jumped into the water to wrap his arms around Yan Ge's neck, Yan Ge wrapped his arms around his back, and swam out of the cave with a flick of his tail.

    The good weather outside made it dull for Alvis’s swept to stay in the cave for three days, watching the seabirds flying by the sky, he laughed.

    Yan Ge's speed was very fast, and Alves could see the island in a short while. At this moment, he suddenly remembered something, and quickly patted Yan Ge on the shoulder, "Stop, stop."

    Yan Ge stopped and looked at him suspiciously, Alves blushed a little, he had just He suddenly remembered that he and Yan Ge had been messing around in the cave for three days, and now there are all traces left on his body. He has no clothes on again. Who doesn't know what happened to him when he returns to the island?

    Looking at Yan Ge's eyes, Alves said tangled: "Can you give me the clothes back?"

    Yan Ge raised his eyebrows, pretending he didn't understand. Alves was suffocated. He really seemed to understand a lot of words at ordinary times, but when it came to a critical moment, he couldn't understand it. He thought about asking Yan Ge to take him to swim elsewhere, standing in the shallow water, and Alves picked up two stones. He used a small stone to draw a man in clothes on the big stone, and then he pointed to the clothes the man was wearing and said, "Clothes, I want clothes."

    Yan Ge was just suffocating. Since he was already like Alves, he naturally didn't want him to meet those naked/men frankly again. So he pretended to be surprised, put his arms around Alves, and took him to the place where the spoils were stored.     Getting closer and closer to the gathering place of mermaids, more and more mermaids can be encountered. Since he went to the island, Alves has never seen a mermaid other than Yan Ge. Now being held by Yan Ge, he met more than ten mermaids along the way. These mermaids are very beautiful, which makes Alves a little puzzled, why does this red fish want to solve the problem of estrus/estrus by himself?     Mermaids actually don't have much hatred for human beings. After all, they have never been in contact with them. Naturally, there is no deep hatred. But they were still very wary of humans. Seeing that Yan Ge brought a human being, they didn't object, they just watched the two of them vigilantly.     Yan Ge took Alves to the cave where the spoils were stored. Alves saw the materials piled up on the hills, all belonging to their army. Yan Ge let go, and Alves stood on the ground and went for his clothes. God knows how he came here without clothes on for so many days?     This cave is very large, and it can be seen that it is a naturally formed cave, but there are artificial extensions and modifications around it. The exit of the cave is connected to the sea water, and it is very convenient for mermaids to enter and exit. Before Alves thought that the mermaid basically stayed in the water and would not come ashore, but now he knows that the mermaid can survive in the water or on land, but the fish tail is more flexible in the water.     He walked halfway around the material hill, and his uniform was very different from that of ordinary soldiers, and it was easy to find out. If he can wear his own clothes, of course he won't wear anyone else's.     Clothes, guns and other things were piled up together, and when Alves looked up, he saw a trouser leg, which seemed to be his own clothes. He reached for it, but it wasn't long enough, so he was about to climb up to get the clothes. As soon as I stepped on it, I felt that the touch was wrong, and there was a muffled groan from under my feet.     Alves was startled and stepped back a few steps, only to see his clothes fell from the place just now, and a blue-haired mermaid was exposed. The mermaid was pale, and was just stepped on by Alves, and was looking at Alves viciously.