Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Don't Do This, Teacher 11

Li Yu on the other side of the phone didn't know how to continue the conversation. He just thought that if he was like Yan Ge, he would probably be single for the rest of his life.

Li Yu said: "Brother, why would someone not like to hear this kind of thing? You don't need to think too much. If he loses his temper at you, you just need to admit his mistake."

Yan Ge said, "Then if I think I'm not wrong What?"

"That's also your fault." Li Yu said, "We big men should take more responsibility."

"But he is also a man." Yan Ge was very puzzled, "Everyone is a man, why should I take more responsibility?"

Li Yu: "..." Li Yu grabbed a handful of his hair. At this moment, he just wanted to pass out on the spot. He didn't want to discuss this kind of relationship with Yan Ge anymore.

Yan Ge's problem of putting down the phone was still unsolved. Lin Rui was uncomfortable at home for a long time. He took out his mobile phone and turned to the address book, where his mother's number was always there. He thought about it and clicked to dial with a flick of his hand. Mom didn't change the number, but he did.

After a few rings, the phone was connected, and a familiar voice said, "Hello?"

Lin Rui's hand holding the phone shook slightly, he held his breath and didn't dare to make a sound.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Who are you looking for?"

"I'll hang up if you don't talk."

Lin Rui gritted his teeth, but in the end he didn't say a word. Just when he thought his mother was about to hang up the phone, the other side was quiet for a moment, and suddenly he heard his mother say: "Is it Rui Rui?"

Lin Rui's eyes widened in disbelief, and his mother's voice was crying: "Rui Rui Rui... Rui Rui... Where are you, you are so cruel, you haven't had a phone call for so many years..."

Lin Rui opened his mouth and cried. He quickly covered his mouth, tears kept falling.

Lin Rui's mother was still crying over there, crying and shouting: "Old Lin, Lao Lin, Rui Rui called back!"

Then Lin Rui's father answered the phone and said, "You unfilial son, what are you calling back for?!"

Lin Rui subconsciously hung up the phone when he heard this voice, but the next second he was stunned, because he clearly I heard the sobbing sound that came from the phone, which I tried to suppress but couldn't hold back at all. Lin Rui suspected that he had auditory hallucinations, because he had never seen that tough man cry since he was a child.

Lin Rui: "Dad..."

Yan Yang watched Li Yu talking to Yan Ge on the phone, and he asked, "What did you just say to my brother?"

Li Yu said with a complicated expression: "My brother may have a relationship problem."

Yan Yang's first thought was that he was joking, "Don't talk nonsense, how could my brother have a relationship problem? My brother has no feelings at all."

"I'm not joking." Li Yu repeated the question Yan Ge asked him, and then said, "There must be something wrong between our brother and Teacher Lin."

Yan Yang touched his chin and said, "Didn't you say we broke up? What could go wrong? "

Brother looks like he wants to get back together." Li Yu said: "Should we do something to help brother?"

Yan Yang asked him, "Then what can we do?"